Xbox Wheeler p1 and bundle for Xbox player

Hello all,

im french and i need some answers.

i see the Wheel base csl v1.1 for ps4/ps5 on black friday at 319€

this base working on Xbox séries? ( i see the logo compatibility but i dont want buy a wheel base with a wheel not full compatible Xbox série...)

however, since the black friday opération the wheel p1 Xbox is not avalaible in Europe ( i have found it on U.S. fanatec site)

can i buy on U.S. site?

please answer me, i just want a bundle for m’y Xbox série with csl v1.1, wheel p1 and pedals for the same price of the PlayStation players....

i don’t belive fanatec becomes only pc and PlayStation seller....

on your website the Xbox player are disapointed......

Thanks for your answers.

florian

Comments

• Black Friday is over.

CSL Elite Racing Wheel WRC for Xbox/PC and CSL Elite Pedals is your cheapest option now.

• i agree with the end Of black friday.

but my question about the compatibility is good and no answers was post for it...

however i see à club base 2.5, with bmw gt2 Racing wheel with the Xbox compatibility and when you buy the Racing wheel separatly, just pc ans ps logo are présent.

no answer for the Xbox p1 Wheel... not avalaible on Europe site.

I don’t like the csl wrc a ne prefer the p1.

if i want a csl v1.1, csl élite pedals and p1 for Make a starter pack for my Xbox, i can’t in Europe?

a PlayStation customers can have this package for 499 + 100 for pedals...

why, i can’t do the same for my Xbox.... the wrc wheel is know the only wheel for a starter pack??

the p1 looks Better ans when you drive bof of car catégorie ils strange for me to Make it with a wrc wheel.

florian

• however i see à club base 2.5, with bmw gt2 Racing wheel with the Xbox compatibility and when you buy the Racing wheel separatly, just pc ans ps logo are présent.

CSW V2.5 with BMW GT2 steering wheel is not Xbox compatible.

• Xbox ready you see?

• I just want the same for Xbox with a Xbox wheel....

I cant buy this on because the wheel is not for xbox?

• Xbox ready means that you need steering wheel which is Xbox compatible, BMW GT2 is not compatible with Xbox.

• edited December 2020

Thanks for your answers!

Clearly this is misleading....