Mclaren GT3 wheel Availability date change again?

I pre-ordered my wheel on release date with the availability of Jan 20. As of this morning my order's availability date changed to Feb 9, 2021 while the product page shows availability date of Jan 20. (I believe earlier was sometime in march.) I have no idea why my order is push back, i assume the product page is incorrect.

I'm very confused with what is going on with their inventory for this wheel.

Comments

• update: answer is covid delays. duh

• Same thing happened to my order. Placed December 21, 2020, showed 1/20 shipping date all along, waited anxiously for my tracking number email, then my Christmas gift to myself was delayed yet again to February. Lump of coal! Maybe a Valentine's Day Gift now, I suppose.

• On the plus side, it's only 58 days until Spring!

Fair winds and following seas to all.

• AND THEN I checked my email, and lo and behold, there's one saying it's been moved to "warehouse processing" status, and I will receive tracking information on the order screen. I'm glad, I'll take the good news, I hope the same happens for others!

• Likewise, but i just two days ago we all received an email saying the cargo ship from china was delayed. Anyways, hopefully we will get our tracking information by the end of the day.

• edited January 2021

This is a popular item and I dont think Fanatec was ready for the push of people wanting a quality product at a great price. There has been a raise in people Eracing. There are multiple warehouses around the world and they might have to send some product to other warehouses to fulfill orders. I have no idea but logistics right now all over the world is a nightmare. You have to be patient. I'm a I want it right now but I know I have to be patient.