Porsche Turbo S Power Adapter?

Hi Folks,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me get the specs for the power adapter for the Porsche Turbo S wheel? I bought it ages ago and stopped sim racing many years ago. Looking to get back into it and I seemed to have misplaced the power adapter. I live in north america so those specs are what's needed.

I was pretty impressed that the Clubsport V1 pedals worked straight away when I plugged the USB into my pc, but the wheel seems like it needs the separate power as well. When just plugging in the USB for the wheel it doesn't register with the pc.

Thanks.

Comments

• Does anyone still have these wheels? If so can you look at your power adapter and see if there are any markings on it or could you post a picture? The base says 24v 500ma. Anyone know if any power adapter that supplies 24 volts at 500 milliamps would work?

• Yup, as long as the plug and polarity is the same (probably 2.1 x 5.5mm centre positive as it is most common) any 24v power supply that can supply at least 500ma will work fine.

• Thanks Gary. Found the power adapter and the wheel starts up fine. Different issue now so I'll start a new thread.