Podium F1 Wheel Button mapping for GTS

Hey everyone. I just got the Podium F1 and am playing GTS.

I couldnt find where to map the buttons for GTS, especially for things like cycling the radar/map/fuel etc, and then changing things like brake bias. Any ideas/suggestions?

Also, any recommended settings to suit GTS?

Thanks

Comments

• I’m also interested in knowing

Thanks

• Hi mate!

As long as I've been playing GTSport with my Podium F1, there's no way to do it. You can't use all the buttons of the wheel.

You can change a few of them using the map for the only fanatec wheel that appears on the game. There are a few buttons there that, if you change them, it will work.

But let me tell you that you won't be able to map most of them. The "special" buttons we have on this wheel, they simply don't work, they are useless on the game.

Hopefully Fanatec read this and make GT7 a proper game for the Podium F1 wheel, because it is a shame that we cannot make the most of it.

Cheers!

• The Podium F1 wheel can change using the funky switch if you have the HUD enabled. Left and Right will select which item is in the bottom right corner (ex: map, radar, timing, Brake Bias, TC, MAP). Up and down will change the settings (down moves the selection left, up moves it to the right). The rotary encoders don't do anything outside of the one that changes what input the advanced paddle analog inputs send to the game (such as clutch, handbrake, etc).