CSW v2.5 compatibility mode

Recently bought a CSL Elite PS4 wheelbase with the Porsche wheel and Endurance hub.

When I use it on PC and I'm in the configuration mode there is a tickbox "csw v2.5 compatibility mode" but what does it actually do? Button remapping? FFB changes?

And 1 more question as many asked before me.. :-)

Do you allready have an ETA on Endurance hub compatibility with CSL Elite?

Comments

• edited February 2021

+++quote+++

When I use it on PC and I'm in the configuration mode there is a tickbox "csw v2.5 compatibility mode" but what does it actually do? Button remapping? FFB changes?

+++unquote+++

There are some games that don't recognize the wheel or wheel base so the CSW compatibility mode is tricking them into thinking that is another base/wheel (or something like that).

• Compatibility Modes only change the USB device ID so games see a different wheel. FFB etc is the same.

And no there is no new news regarding compatibility of the CSL Elite PS4 Base with the BME. Still later this year and still only the ps4 base.

• Steve WoutersSteve Wouters Member
    edited February 2021

Hey Alexandros,

thx for the info.

Hey Maurice,

thx for the update, I'm allready happy that you will make BME compatible with CSL Elite PS4, if you need testers , don't hesitate.

Or maybe I need to upgrade to a CSW v2.5 on which the BME works on PC. :-)

• Hi There,

You said you use the porsche with the BME on the CSL.

What functions doesnt work?

I really want the 911 wheel but i will upgrade later this year to the DD1.

Thank you in advance

• NOTHING of the BME currently works on CSL Elite Bases. Not even buttons.

• Okay thanks for the fast reply!

Just have to wait a little longer! :(

• Hey Jamie,

like Maurice said, nothing works. It lies in a box waiting for compatebilty and in the meantime I use the XBox hub with the Porsche wheel. :-)