CSL Elite F1 Set Wheel base does not turn on at all anymore

Hi, I have bought CSL elite F1 Set for black Friday last year, but due to personal reasons i did not use it until yesterday, when i tried to set it up. Initially i was able to start up the wheel normally but when i tried to update the firmware i got an error. I tried to update the firmware a few times but every time i got the same error. so i tried to reset the PC reinstall the fanalab and try again but after that my PC did not recognise the wheel. So i tried different USB ports but nothing changed. Meanwhile my wheel was still stuck in update mode (different light colors flashing on the wheelbase) and i was not able to turn it off. So i went on this forum to try and find solutions and someone suggested if nothing works unplug the power adapter, which i did and to my surprise after re plugging the adapter wheel did not turn on anymore. I also tried holding the power button for 10 seconds but nothing happened except the fan starting up..

So i am here to see if anyone had this kind of problem and if there is any solutions to it.

Comments

• Tomas KloudaTomas Klouda Member
    edited February 2021

we have the same problem for

• I have the same problem now.

Did everything in forum but still power doesn't on -keep turning off and the PC cannot recognize it.

• I have the same problem now.

• I have the same issue as well. Now looking at $500 paper weight that I have use for 30 hours. Contacted tech support and have not heard anything in a week.

• Hey guys did you find a way to fix this as mine did the same thing, any updates for n fixing this issue??