Shame on you fanatec

I pay over 1000. Euro now i see thats the rev light not work on the xbox serie x...And you say thats the wheel 100% compatible is shame fanatec its false advertising

What you gone do about it

Comments

• Do you have a link/screenshot where they state 100% compatible with Xbox Series X?

On the product pages they say this: “The functionality of this product on Xbox One or PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.”

• OFFICIALLY LICENSED FOR XBOX ONE® / WINDOWS® 10

The first Formula-type steering wheel with full Xbox One / Windows 10 compatibility. Connecting this wheel to compatible Fanatec® Wheel Bases unlocks access to a huge range of Fanatec peripherals for use on Xbox One® consoles

For that kind off money can i aspect that everything works .at least the have to say it don.t work

• I like that you don't read the full page and the compatibility sections or disclaimers and understand what you want to understand....

Platforms

• Xbox: A connected Fanatec wheel base will become compatible with the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. For a complete list of compatible games, please visit this page.

Then from when pressing the weblink page (https://fanatec.com/eu-en/faq/details/id/129)

It states AGAIN that

"Note that not all special functions of Fanatec steering wheels are currently supported by the Xbox OS (RevLEDs, Display, additional vibration motors, Multi-Position-Switches, etc.)."

• It s bull if that was standing in front of ad then i never buy it if i must open forums and many othern sites to see it not work qhen on de first page stands thats fanatec have licensed than do not have too look if the rev light work or the other bottons...especially for that price .....

• It's the other way around, it's all on the product page. It's not their fault at all, you simply didn't read through the product page. Don't blame Fanatec if you're the only one to blame.

• You don't even have to go to the forums or the FAQ to know some features might not work on consoles. It's all on the product page.

• If you didn't read the product description, or read it and didn't understand it, then it's a bold claim to blame false advertising. It seems clear enough to me that Fanatec make the limitations on console clear enough.

On a related note, it would be interesting to hear more about the guarantee of full functionality on PC in the same paragraph. This is a bold claim when there are still functions that don't work years after some products were released.

• If there stand compatible whit xbox u dont have to read if there are fails if you buy a car and its says its a bmw jou dont have too look if its so you take it for granted

• don't you inform yourself about the car you wanna buy beforehand? Don't you have a look at the extras you'll maybe need if you want function x or y?

If you pay so much for something, you'd be better to read everything about the product, that's what everyone suggested you to do.

• You got your BMW. You just didn't get the electric windows.

• Maybe they'll give you some reading comprehension lessons?

• He even did get his electric windows!

He just did not get the claimed l/100km (mpg)

Because nobody drives a WLTP-testcycle in real life.

• hmmm. pretty sure that notation circled above is new. it wasnt there when i bought my F1 wheel.

I agree with the original poster in that the price we are paying for these wheels/bases/etc, the functionality needs to be better. Its actually gotten worse on the new consoles and i thought it was bad on the previous gen.

For ACC Comp, its almost unplayable in that you cant map enough functions on the wheel. you are limited to 4 options. its ridiculous.