clubsport formula wheel v2 sensitivity issue on PC

Hi guys, when playing ACC on the PC the steering on my wheel is way too oversensitive. A slight turn on the physical wheel moves the wheel on screen into full lock, in the opposite direction. I have re-installed drivers from website and BETA from forum, tried all in game control setting adjustments and adjusted sensitivity but nothing is working. Does anyone have a solution before I delete the game please? Have been looking at this for 2 weeks

:(

Comments

• I'd check the in game settings. I have my steering lock set to 1080 in the game controller settings.

My wheel is set to auto i think. Never noticed an issue with the steering lock on the cars

• " A slight turn on the physical wheel moves the wheel on screen into full lock, in the opposite direction."

This part caught my attention. I have not experienced any of the the issues you described with Fanatec. But i whenever i tried to create a new setting with my G920, i had to open advanced options, (small V and x mark left end side of the indicator lights) and i have to choose inverted; including steering wheel. But if i i load the logitech default setup, they were all in normal orientation and still working as intended. It might be an issue in ACC that misinterpret the signals if you start from scratch. You may need to load Fanatec default a few times and modify it as you like and save to a different preset.

In LGHUB i was ticking "apps can modify settings" and setting both driver and ACC to 900. i had not any sens issue.

With Fanatec, as recomended by many veterans, I too set both to 900 (CSW 2.5). I had no issue in cars i tested. Worked properly with MCL v2 and Porsche 911 podium.