Which driver should I be using? csw v2.5

Currently have driver 380 installed

Comments

• 381 is the official one.

• Chris NobleChris Noble Member
    edited March 2021

I can’t even see driver 381 in the forums all I can find in the (official driver packages) thread is driver 400 posted on 21/01/21 then underneath in the comments all the issues that come with it.

My wheel is working fine, feels great so I should probably just leave it as it is. I just thought I’d ask the question just in case I’m missing out on something.

• you can always have a look at the latest drivers and read their changelogs to see if you are really missing something out, for example on an important fix you'd like to have :)

• Hi Chris, I'm currently on 402 since I just received my 2.5 a couple weeks ago but I have an issue. There is a weird notchy feeling at the center after racing for 15 minutes. You can see it in the video. Have you experienced this with version 380? I think I'm going to try installing it to see if that helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0uZxXmWKv0

• Hi Cody, That’s definitely not normal mate, I’d be contacting support. I just recently installed driver 402 with no issues..

• Hi Cody. My CSW V2.5 (with UHX and 402 drivers) does exactly they same as yours. Did you resolve it? Thanks

• I've had the same issue too. Haven't been able to resolve it yet. Please let me know if anyone has success with this.

• Same issue here. Fanatec emailed me new drivers (which I already had installed). Didn't help. They have since requested I ship it back for repair or replacement. No happy to be down for 2+ weeks.

• Same here. This is ridiculous... There seem to be quite a few of complaints on this, they should be able to come with a fix without us losing our wheels for any length of time. I've got good standing in my series and would rather not lose them.

• I think I have this issue as well.

A centre notch feel half way through a race.

I got my CSW in February.