Blue screen

Hi,

i just got the V3 pedals and keep getting blue screens randomly. I have the newest drivers and fanlabs. Can anyone help me out?

Comments

• Try to update this Intel driver, seems that the version you have has a problem with your Windows version.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28997/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST-User-Interface-and-Driver

• If I plugged in my wheel first and then installed the drivers could that have caused it too? Like the pedals installed drivers themselves before I installed the Fanatec ones

• edited March 2021

Did you have any windows update recently?

Got the below from my IT department at work. Not sure if it causes your issues though.

Good day,

There is a barrage of Questions for symptoms of BSOD (the "Blue Screen Of Death" well known to Windows Users) in Win10 these days.

The symptoms with Error Description "APC_INDEX_MISMATCH for win32kfull.sys" are triggered under circumstances mainly from direct printing attempts or launching Apps that are handling printing tasks and queues at the background. 

Responsible are the Security Patches: 

KB5000802 for Win10, ver. 2004/20H2 (most updated workstations)

KB5000808 for Win10, ver. 1909/1903 (previously recent update stage)

KB5000803 for Win. Servers

being circulated as part of Micro$oft Updates since 09/03/2021.

Till to be fixed by M$ and re-circulated corrected, if the below happens recently to you system, the only workaround is the said KBXXX patch to be selectively uninstalled.