Volante non centrato

Chiedo a chi avrà avuto il mio stesso "problema" con Fanatec CSL Elite e volante formula V2.

Ho fatto caso che quando sono sul rettilineo per mantenere la traiettoria dritta, il volante sta leggermente roba inclinato verso sinistra, se lo calibro perfettamente al centro la macchina va a destra. Secondo voi è una questione di aggiornamento dei driver Fanatec? Perche al momento dell'accensione quando fa la calibrazione si ferma in posizione centrale perfetta, potete aiutarmi gentilmente? grazie!

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Hi Ivano,

Please post in English.

• I ask whoever had the same "problem" with Fanatec CSL Elite and V2 formula steering wheel.

I noticed that when I am on the straight to keep the trajectory straight, the steering wheel is slightly tilted to the left, if it is perfectly calibrated in the center, the car goes to the right. In your opinion, is it a question of updating Fanatec drivers? Why can you kindly help me when it is turned on when the calibration stops in the perfect central position? Thanks!

Which game is this happening? Did you calibrate the wheel in game as well?

• I solved, thank you very much for your interest, see you soon :)

Happy you got it working. Enjoy.

• CIao ivano come hai risolto che ho lo stesso problema ??

• Hello everyone, I have a Fanatec 2.5 base with V2 F1 steering wheel, it happens to me that on the straight if I keep the steering wheel centered I notice that it tends slightly to the right. What can I do? Has this ever happened to you? I specify that when switched on it calibrates perfectly in the center and that I use it with x box. I thank those who will help me. Antonio.

Buongiorno a tutti, ho una base Fanatec 2.5 con volante V2 F1, mi succede che sul rettilineo se tengo il volante centrato noto che tende leggermente a destra. Cosa posso fare? Vi è mai successo? Preciso che all'accensione si calibra perfettamente al centro e che lo utilizzo con x box. Ringrazio chi mi aiuterà. Antonio

• Hello everyone, I have a Fanatec 2.5 base with V2 F1 steering wheel, it happens to me that on the straight if I keep the steering wheel centered I notice that it tends slightly to the right. What can I do? Has this ever happened to you? I specify that when switched on it calibrates perfectly in the center and that I use it with x box. I thank those who will help me. Antonio