[EU] Selling - CSL Elite Racing Wheel PS + CSL Universal Hub

As the title already says, this is the CSL Elite that is PS compatible and the universal hub. The RW is only 3 months old (January 2021) and the hub a week old, so both are basically new. Never drove with bare hands so the steering wheel is as clean as it can be. Both items are complete, including all tools, instructions and stickers (not shown on the pics). Never mounted any of the spare button caps.

One one of the pics you'll see a 30 cm wheel mounted to the hub but this wheel is for illustrative purposes only and is not included.

It's up for sale because I really haven't got the time (yet) to use it more often than a few hours a week. Well, of course I could, but then I'll come home one day and the wife and kids will be gone :)

I prefer to sell both in one go. Price for RW+hub is fixed  € 540 + additional shipping.

I'm in Amsterdam - Netherlands. If you don't trust me, I can put it up for sale on ebay but that'll take some time.

Send me a message if you're interested. Price is fixed so not considering any bids. If I can sell it, it's fine, but if I can't, it's just as well.

Hope I can make somebody happy.

Cheers,

bob

Comments