DD1 Serial Number location?

I need to submit a customer support ticket for the fact that my DD1 has stopped communicating with my system (it is no longer showing up on the Fanatec Wheel Property page), and I have to enter the unit's serial number before submitting the ticket. The manual says, "To find your serial number, you must lift the top housing cover off. It is held on by magnets and can be lifted from the rear side up. " I have trying prying up on the housing cover, but it won't budge. I bought the DD1 in mid 2020. What's the trick to exposing the serial number so I can read it? Thanks.

Comments

• To find your serial number, you must lift the top housing cover off. It is held on by magnets and can be lifted from the rear side up.

• I know - that's what I quoted above from the manual. As I said above, it isn't coming off. I have tried tugging and prying from the back, front, sides, etc. I haven't tried using a screwdriver or pry bar yet, because I don't want to do any damage, but I'm not seeing a removable cover on my DD1 that is held on by magnets.

• Never mind - I got it. You have to push rearward against the tabs next to the display on the FRONT of the unit. The manual implies you have to remove it from the back.

• Good afternoon. I bought the Fanatec DD1 database, played for a week and the database stopped turning on, the screw driver just works and the screen does not turn on.