Strength and response of the csl elite

Buenas tardes😀😀. Haber si alguien me puede ayudar. Tengo el csl élite f1 para ps4, el pack me compre ara 1 año. Resulta que cuando juego al f1 2020, en modo contrarreloj o la vuelta de clasificación, llega el momento en el que el volante se debe activar solo para seguir corriendo yo, pero tarda en activarse y empieza muy blando sin fuerza. ¿ Le ha pasado a alguien?. Se supone que lo tengo actualizado y demás, digo se supone porque la app para actualizar esta en inglés y no entiendo. Espero que alguien me ayude muchas gracias de antemano

Comments

• Please post in English, or use an online translator. That way, more forum members and also Fanatec staff will be able to help you.

"Good afternoon. Let's see if someone can help me. I have the csl elite f1 for ps4, the pack bought me for 1 year. It turns out that when I play f1 2020, in time trial mode or the qualifying lap, the moment comes when the steering wheel must be activated just to keep running myself, but it takes time to activate and it starts very soft without force. Has it happened to someone?. It is assumed that I have it updated and others, I say it is supposed because the app to update is in English and I do not understand. I hope someone helps me thank you very much in advance"

• edited April 2021

OK, gracias.

Good afternoon. Let's see if someone can help me. I have the csl elite f1 for ps4, the pack I bought for 1 year. It turns out that when I play f1 2020, in time trial mode or the qualifying lap, the moment comes when the steering wheel must be activated just to keep running myself, but it takes time to activate and it starts very soft without force. Has it happened to someone ?. It is assumed that I have it updated and others, I say it is supposed because the app to update is in English and I do not understand. I hope someone helps me thank you very much in advance

Attach survey

• Good afternoon. Let's see if someone can help me. I have the csl elite f1 for ps4, the pack I bought for 1 year. It turns out that when I play f1 2020, in time trial mode or the qualifying lap, the moment comes when the steering wheel must be activated just to keep running myself, but it takes time to activate and it starts very soft without force. Has it happened to someone ?. It is assumed that I have it updated and others, I say it is supposed because the app to update is in English and I do not understand. I hope someone helps me thank you very much in advance

Attach survey

• Intento ponerlo en inglés, pero se traduce solo al español