v3 pedals dont show in iracing but show on pc and fanalabs

v3 not showing in Iracing when plugged into the base but they show in an older game . Nascar 2003 they work fine . But not Iracing ????

Thx

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Steve,

If the pedal inputs are showing the Fanatec driver properties page, then the issue is probably specific to iRacing or your particular installation/configuration of iRacing. Check that there are no conflicting input devices connected to your PC.

I suggest you contact iRacing support as well.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• I am having trouble with CSL pedals being recognized by the fanatec driver. I have the latest drivers 405 and 402 firmware it shows nothing to detected, i looked at my devices in the control panel and it shows the PC sees it. I go to iracing and dont have any connection for pedals. Im using G29 wheel with the csl pedals along witht he USB adapter. I have the two pedal set up with out the clutch. The clutch brake cable is connected to the brake input on the throttle pedal and then the output cable on the throttle is going from another cable(phone cable) to the USB adapter then the usb adapter pulgs into a 3.0 USB port on my PC. Is the a specific phone cable to use? if so what do i need or what am i doing wroing