Help, Broke my PBME DataPort-C

I was connecting my wheel that uses the Podium Button Module Endurance and noticed the DataPort-C connector was bent. The moment I unplugged it to see what was going on, it broke into two!

Is there a way to replace this? Have I just killed my precious PBME?

😫

Comments

• Yes - you killed it. You can get replacement plugs cheaply (Aliexpress) but micro soldering USB plugs is not for the inexperienced - even if you know the pin out for those tiny wires. You could contact Fanatec for repair costs or for a quicker solution just buy a new one.

• Maybe not, I just opened the PBME and unplugged the dataport-c cable that was broken, now I need to find the replacement cable. I'll keep trying but open to suggestions

• Easiest way, ask Fanatec Support for replacement cable. Maybe it´s a standard pin out. Only Fanatec knows.

• edited October 2023

Hi Fanaticos, type C conector from my PBME is broken, It is the one witch connects with the podium hub.

I need help, what is the pin out in order to replace the wire type C? Is there any possibility of getting it without sending it to fanatec and pay an extracost?? Thanks in advance.