Will these work together for my DD2?

I'm trying to make a new wheel for my DD2, as I'm not that happy with the Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula v2. It's a bit small, but I like all the buttons and the compatibility with my Advanced Paddle Module.

I want to get the Clubsport Steering Wheel GT Alcantara, as that seems very large, but has that squared off bottom. I'm also looking at the Podium Button Module Endurance, as that seems to have a lot of buttons and some joysticks, plus a nice display.

What I'm wondering is if QR1 Quick Release Adapter added to this will make a functional wheel with my DD2? I'm also wondering if the Advanced Paddle Module works with the Podium Button Module Endurance, or if I have to get the Static Shifters in order to have shifters with this combination.

In case you're wondering, I'm specifically trying to avoid the CSL Universal Hub. I don't want a hunk of plastic that will also require me to buy the QR 1 to have hi-torque mode, while also not being compatible with my Advanced Paddle Module.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• To use the button module endurance and the advanced paddle module you will also need the podium hub, then you can bolt it all together with the GT alcantara rim.

• Yeah I did a little more research and found the QR1 is simply the metal housing, and none of the electrical connectors inside. Seems like I'm forced to either buy an old podium hub or clubsport universal hub, OR buy that plastic CSL universal hub.

As far as the GT Rim, I don't understand why it wouldn't fit with the Button Module Endurance? Seems like it has the same 6 hole pattern, and the sizing seems fine.

All I know is that I'm hoping a deal is going through for a Clubsport Universal Hub for Xbox, and a steering wheel. The wheel isn't the exact one I want, but it's close to it, the R330, but the CSH is what I really want.

• It Doesnt fit because of the way it's designed. It collides with the BME buttons. It's also explained in the compatibility part of the webshop description.