Order on the Fanatec USA store from Europe

Hello,

I have recently noticed that Fanatec products are completely out of stock in Europe. As I can't wait until September, I was wondering if it was possible to purchase from the Fanatec USA/Canada store and receive the items in Europe. And if it is possible, how long can it take to ship the items to europe ?

Cheers.

Comments

• Nope... Cannot do...

Maybe try re-sellers such as Digital motorsport in Ireland. They sent globally.

• I can't say that I understand the logistics of it all, tbh. It does seem to me like even though there's Fanatec US, Fanatec EU, Fanatec AU, etc... it's all still "Fanatec". It seems like if any one of the "branches" has stock of a particular item, that means the "company" has stock and should be able to provide you, the customer, with the item in question.

I mean, isn't that what *global* shipping is for? It's not like we need something shipped to Mars. I'm admittedly no expert in supply chains or shipping logistics or what have you, but it seems to me that even if the customer needs to pay a bit more to get it, the bottom line is that they should still be able to get it.