MY CSL ELITE F1 BASE DOES NOT TURN ON AFTER AN UPDATE REQUESTED BY THE FANALB

I have started to update my steering wheel, in this case my CSL ELITE F1 base, I have followed the process, the power in my house has gone out for 5 seconds and the whole process has stopped, once the light, I have turned everything on and I wanted to do the same update process again, but this time my base does not turn on. I need help please.

Comments

• Fanalab does NOT ask you to update anything.

You can try to enter bootloader mode of the base by pressing on the power button for 10 seconds.

• I proceed to start the steering wheel by pressing the power button for 10 seconds but it does not work, and not what else to do, I could pass you video through a social network so you see what is happening to me

• Same thing happened to my CSL Elite PS4. Except my power did not go out. It got stuck in an failed to extract/erasing flash loop before I decided to cut the power to the wheel. After that nothing. I hold power and all I get it fan at full speed. I cannot go into bootloader to try to recover.

• And what solution did the fanatec technical service give you? What happened to you? I was updating and since then I do not turn on the base motor. If you want I pass you a video on twitter and you see it. 

• Same has happen to me expect power didnt go off, but my wheel base wont stay on, push power button and light and fan turn on, soon as i let go it turns off,

Did you guys find a solution/as i have put a support ticket in but hoping for a qicker response.

• I have exactly the same issue on my CSL Elite PS4, did anyone get anywhere with this?

• edited November 2022

You don't have this exact same issue because, and I quote myself from 17 months ago:

Fanalab does NOT ask you to update anything.

You can try to enter bootloader mode of the base by pressing on the power button for 10 seconds.

But more sounds like a hardware issue where only the support can help you but it's definitely nothing caused by FanaLab.