New CSL pedals / Load Cell release ?

Looking at getting these but want to get them all together

Anyone have a release date for the new load Cell pedal ?

Thanks

Comments

• No release Date for the Loadcell was announced yet.

• That is unfortunate, got my DD on order

I was hoping to be able to get the three pedal set with the load cell around the same time for a rig built around these new products

does anyone see a problem with mounting these upside down ? ws a huge problem with the CSL Elite as the bottom would pop out when letting off the brake quickly releasing the stack ....

• Hopefully the Load Cell Pedal will come soon.

I already got the new pedals (June 28th, 2021) and I am very satisfied. 😀😀

• I hope so too. I would have ordered the pedals by now, but I can’t justify buying the clutch pedal, plus the Clubsport USB adapter just to use in the meantime (with g29 wheel), whilst waiting for the DD wheel and LC pedal…

• Has Fanatec given any indication of a release date ?

• Makes no sense Fanatec would not let their customers know when to expect this release as I am sure many DD adopters coming from Logitech and Thrust Master are also looking at this pedal set, but are unsure due to lack of information on the load cell variant.

• it will be announced when it's ready. Fanatec does things like this and doesn't give information about release dates until then.

• The hole reason for them not to release the load cell right now is to maximize profit. Many people will buy the 3 pedal set with the dd and when all preorder's are filled they will release the load cell. So many people will end up with an extra pedal. but there's a kit to turn the clutch pedal into a handbrake so not all is lost

• That bites , I don't need a handbrake

Guess I will just have to wait it out , got my DD last week so waiting on the wheel, that is ordered but said not to be in until October

Hopefully the load cell pedals are available soon

• Just got the e-mail that said the wheel is in the process of being shipped

So have the DD base and the wheel soon. Anyone hear anything on the load cell for the new CSL pedals ?

• Its nearly tyhe start of November. Ive had my CSL DD pedals (and all else CSL DD) now for over 2 months. Any word on the load cell kit for the pedals. Only thing thats missing from this puzzle at the moment.

• TBH I can't wrap my head around this ..........

I don't pretend to be a marketing engineer

But you release this product, show off the load cell and metal pedal plates at launch and say they are coming.

Then you let this hicup in availability go on for months on end with out even a word or even a hint to when this will be available.

Obviously the customers interested in these upgrades are of no great importance to Fantec for one reason or another

I started this thread on June 22 , You think there would at least be a hint of a time line.

The price on these pedals is the only thng keeping me hanging around but soon will have to move on

• yeah, also got everything else, but LC option is still coming soon... Actually if ther will be no info from fanatec I am starting to hink about HW sprints for pedals... and selling those two i have from fanatec :( It is really dissapointing that even on forums they don't respond and say approx release dates...

• Looking at the Sprints too , just so expensive

Maybe they are waiting for the Christmas season that is coming soon

• I'll add to the request for any information or release date for the CSL DD load cell kit. If had of known would take this long I would have bought another set of pedals with a LC. Come on fanatec just let your fairly loyal customers know some sort of information.

• This popped up in my youtube feed. So there is some hope it should be soon I guess.

• Availible for pre order on November 26th $ 119.99 along with metal pedal pads for $ 34.95

The pads seem a little over priced, but can't beat a set of loadcell pedals for $ 200.00

• Excellent. Last pieces of the jigsaw.