CSL DD Profiles

I have just had my happy and unexpected email for the push forward of the delivery date of my csl DD and cant wait for it to get here. I'm coming from a CSL elite and i play a big mixture of games with completely different driving genres from drifting, rally, track and oval. This means that I am kind of maxxed out on my profiles even with the csl elites fairly simple settings, and with the extra settings on the csl dd I'm expecting this to be even worse. Is there going to be any capabilty for more profiles to be set and even named within the software? I wouldnt mind losing some capability of on the wheel tuning if it meant that I had to do less when changing from sim to sim and car to car.

Would love to hear how other people have gotten around this and if fanatec plan on implementing something to help with this.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Max,

It is not possible to have more than five Tuning Menu setups loaded on the wheel base at once. However if you are using it on PC, you can install FanaLab, which allows you to create and synchronise and unlimited number of setups, as well as a bunch of other useful features. The latest version of FanaLab is linked in the downloads section of the CSL DD product page.

[Fanatec Community Manager]