Podium DD1: electric/grainy feeling when steering slightly left & right
So up front my specs:
- Wheelbase: Podium DD1, 3 months old
- Driver 410, Firmware 686, Motor Firmware 40
- Side mounted on a GT1-Evo
- When I'm driving, I notice a electric/grainy feeling when steering slightly to the right and left.
- So when I turn the wheel 5-10 degrees to the left or to the right, I can feel a very noticeable electric current through the wheel.
- You can feel it going quickly through, but it is especially noticeable when stopping at that point: then it's like the wheel is under an electric current.
- It's not very pleasant and ruins the immersion as well, because you feel it coming up in every turn.
- When I turn the wheel further than 10 degrees, it stops.
- It is very noticeable in games with higher ffb, like ACC - but it also happens when it's not connected to anything.
What did I try already?:
- Updated the firmware of course, but it happened with every firmware/motor firmware to date (tried 3)
- Tried all kinds of settings, like linear mode on/off, higher NDR etc but nothing works
- Erased Motor Calibration: didn't work
- Recalibrated motor: same thing
What can I do?