CSL DD clubsport universal xbox hub no display

On my new CSL DD base I got an Universal Xbox hub v1 installed but the display doesnt work. When I boot up the base I am getting the version 1.00 showing but after that nothing. I have installed the 410 drivers en updated everything.

P.S Loving the new base and thank you for delivering it earlier that expected :D.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Haaye, please contact support for the best troubleshooting advice. You can contact them by creating a Support Ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account, or you can try the Live Chat feature, open Monday to Friday, 8 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. (CEST). Live Chat is active whenever you see the headset icon on the site.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• i got the same thing over here, but i have allot of trouble with this new software

• Just put the CSL DD in Compatibility mode. When the base is turned on (red led), press it short till the led changes to yellow. This worked for me with the Formula Carbon rim

• well the issue obviously is with the universal hub. your formula wheel should be fine

• Thanks Chris, Compatibility Mode saved my day. I guess we have to wait a little until sim vendors provide updates to fully support the CSL DD.

• I contacted Fanatec and it seems that this is an problem with the firmware. The combination Universal xbox hub and the CSL DD seem to have this problem. They will address this and try to fix it via firmware update.

• Viktor JanebaViktor Janeba Member
    edited September 2021

I have the same problem. Podium + Buttom Module Endurance work flawlessly, but when switching to my rally wheel (sparco rim on an Universal Hub), the LED does not work, I am not able to tune parametres on wheel. And when I use the Fanatec Control Panel, it acts completely randomly. Does not store some values, some values change when I power down/up the wheel etc.

And as a bonus, that Joy key or what is the 7-way switch named does not work at all.