after updating my pc driver and firmware my 2.5 is louder is this normal ?

I bought the WRC rim and I had to update my driver for the base and firmware.

I was running the 356 pc driver and my 2.5 worked great . No issues for a yr since i got it.

I couldnt get the lastest driver ( 415 ) to loud as I would get a black screen in the control panel and sometimes after trying it again would give me a dll error message. I finally got the 402 driver to load and it allowed me to update my firmware for most everything except my V3 pedals . That wouldnt work either.

I have the 402 and all fiemware loaded and working fine. But now The base gets loud . I notice the rear fan on the base is loud ???? Is this normal if not what should i do ?

Thx for your help if I get any

Steve

Comments

• I was running the 412 pc driver and my 2.5 worked great . No issues for a yr since i got it.

I couldnt get the lastest driver ( 415 ) to loud as I would get a black screen in the control panel and sometimes after trying it again would give me a dll error message. I finally got the 402 driver to load and it allowed me to update my firmware for most everything except my V3 pedals . That wouldnt work either.

I have the 402 and all fiemware loaded and working fine. But now The base gets loud . I notice the rear fan on the base is loud ???? Is this normal if not what should i do ?

Thx for your help if I get any

Nei