Csl dd and wheel not working

Can anyone please help me. I got the csl dd today and I have a big problem with it. Everytime I connect my mclaren gt3 wheel my csl dd disappears from the fanatec control panel. If I remove the plastic qr it works fine but if I try to connect it with the plastic qr I get the problem. Sometimes it works even with the plastic qr but fanatec control panel recognizes it as a p1 wheel and not the mclaren gt3. Tried everything with removing drivers and power supply thing and nothing works.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Linus,

Check the tightness of the bolts inside the QR on both the wheel side and the base side. If you're still having problems please contact support.

You can contact them by creating a Support Ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account, or you can try the Live Chat feature, open Monday to Friday, 8 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. (CEST). Live Chat is active whenever you see the headset icon on the site.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• This has also happened to me. I just received the CSL DD and GT3 V2 wheel. I've tried numerous times to unscrew or tighten the bolts into the qr but whenever I put the wheel into the base, it won't just recognize. I've tried to get in contact with the support team for 8 hours now and received no response. I've also tried to go through live chat, but there is noone available

• I just got my CSL DD and it failed to update the firware and now the power button doesnt light up. Im screwed...

• me estoy asustando.. veo muchas bases y ruedas fallando...es normal? tengo un dds coomprado y estoy asustado

• We had the same issue and we finally figured out (with a little help from fanatec support) that the internal USB-C connection was disconnected.

This video helped me understand how to open and check the connection: https://youtu.be/QNd99exRwec?t=585 (from 9:45 where he talks about the QR1 quick release).