WRC9 Game not detected in Fanalab

1: Seems weird to release a WRC wheel, and not have a game profile for it in Fanalab - Cant create one?

2: Why is Fanalab so clunky, you cant create profiles or assign games seperately to a ffb profile?

Comments

• You can save multiple profiles under the same game listing. Doesn't even have to be one you own. For instance, I have profiles for FM7, Horizon 4, and ATS all saved under the Assetto Corsa listing.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

The game itself needs to support UDP data and as for creating profiles it is pretty much unlimited to the amount of individual settings you can create.

As Gregg mentioned you can save a profile under any game for one that isn’t supported and manually load whichever you like.

• Tony HutchinsTony Hutchins Member
    edited October 2021

That's true Greg, I suppose what I meant to say was in the list of "Favourites" it' d be nice to add the other games/sims into that list, and thereby dedicating the profile there, as there are a lot of other games there that I've removed for example the F1 201x Series etc.

BTW I have atm: AC, ACC, AMS2, LFS (yes some old school fun!), KartKraft, rF2, WRC9, and Wreckfest 😀