[Solved] Clubsport V3 pedals don't connect to CSL DD base

David FariaDavid Faria Member
edited November 2021 in Pedals

I just got my csl dd and when i connected and disconnected my Clubsport v3 pedals, they don't show up in Fanatec Control Panel. It only shows the csl pedals, and as i move the pedals, there is no imput whatsoever.

Please help 😔

Comments

• Do you also have the USB cable of the pedals connected to the PC...? Because you should never connect both at the same time..

• Nope, was the first thing i discconected before unpacking everything

• Ok I am stupid. Wrong connector 😵

• Were you using the RJ12 on the left or right side of the pedals? I just tried changing from the USB to the RJ12 and used the connector right beside the USB connector, but I'm having the same issue. The pedals aren't recognized anywhere.

• Try plugging your pedals directly into your computer and see if that reads. I had this happene to me then I disconnected everything and updated 1 by 1 and it works now

• Yea, they work fine when plugged in via USB. When I plug them in with the RJ12 and disconnect the UBS cable, they are unresponsive.

• Same here, just got my csl dd and connected my csp v3 pedals via rj12. When I connect the base to my xbox series s, the wheel works (doesn't appear as a device, though) but the pedals won't work.

Connecting to a pc directly using USB the pedals work ok.

Any suggestion?

• I just received a new Fanatec GT DD Pro set that I ordered on Ebay.

I'm just setting it up now.

I am connected to Playstation 4 with Gran Turismo Sport

The wheel seems to function but the pedals are not functioning.

The Gran Turismo "controllers" menu does not specifically show the correct steering wheel - I guess the proper controller configuration stuff is not yet available on Gran Turismo? Anyway - the pedals should still function I would think.

I have no "Windows" PC - so I have to go to a friends house and maybe we will try to do a firmware update and see if that fixes the non functioning pedals issue.

I am surprised a little bit that it doesn't work straight out of the box on Playstation. I mean it says it's compatible with PS5 and PS4 quite specifically.

Anyone have this latest "Fanatec GT DD Pro Set" (2 pedals included) - and have success with Playstation Gran Turismo Sport?

I look on the Fanatec website and see that maybe I got mine a little bit early via Ebay - in fact that's why I decided to buy immediately - If anyone has ideas to get my pedals working, I can take it from there. I was hoping for the same old experience I had with my G29 or whatever - but no racing for me tonight! My Playseat is also in a shambles. Might have to upgrade the seat as well to fit the heavier Fanatec DD steering wheel.

Generally speaking - I am liking that there is a high end steering wheel available. I want to upgrade next to a load cell brake ( surprised that the "Pro" setup doesn't include the load cell brake). Anyways - I sure hope this is not going to be a debugging hobby - I just want to see if this fancy wheel and pedals are going to shave off some time on my laps :)

Thanks for any help and any comments.

• I was able to get my pedals working! I had the RJ12 cable plugged into the inside (left) edge of the throttle. I decided to look more carefully and found the correct RJ12 socket was on the other side of the throttle. Voila! Fixed.

I hope you find the solution to your different issue with pedals