Boost Kit Power Cord

Just received my set up. Excited doesn't even come close to how I felt. However on opening the box, I see that i only have one power cord and its an American three pronged cord. I am in japan and so its useless. Can I ask the community, did your boost kit come with only one power cord or two? Every video review I have seen shows two and at least one that can be used in your country of domicile. If anyone can let me know their experience, I would really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!!!!

Mark

Comments

• I live in the US and got only a US cord. Are you living in Japan temporarily perhaps? Is it possible your Fanatec profile was created for another region (US)? Maybe that's what they look at when deciding which power cord to ship, not necessarily the geographical location the item is shipping to? I don't know, just guessing here.

• Tim KocksTim Kocks Member
    edited November 2021

Live in EU and got both EU and US cord in the boost kit box.

Seems like a normal C13 PC power cord, just make sure it's at least 250V / 10A-16A (in stead of for instance 230V / 6A).

Here's a pic of the EU Boost kit one: (don't know why )

• Thanks for the responses. Fanatec responded to me and suggested that I buy an adapter from Amazon. Being as I bought fully into the ecosystem it was a bit of a disappointment.

On the flip, the CSL DD is pretty amazing. Not necessarily for anyone already using a DD motor, but from G923? Night and Day!!