FanaLab 1.61.3 Download - Post your Feedback here
Changelog of FanaLab 1.61.3
- Fixed: Tuning menu ACP (APM) issues.
- Fixed: ITM analysis page not reacting to hardware page change. (FW issue remains that sometimes the wrong page gets reported)
- Fixed: Bracket threshold slider missing when loading profile.
- Fixed: issue with update pop-up when spamming the button to check for updates
- Improved: Update and settings button.
- Updated: Switched F1 2021 telemetry version from 2020 to 2021.
- Updated: iRacing default exe launch path.
- Updated: CSL DD and GT DD PRO recommended settings.
- Updated: CSL Steering Wheel BMW name.
- Updated: CSL P1 V2 Steering Wheel picture.
- Updated: CSLPLCK and GT DD PRO pictures.
- Updated: hints
- Updated: Texts: * "CSL DD (COMP V2.5)" to "GT DD PRO Wheel Base (COMP V2.5)"
- iR tyre temps sometimes differ from black box.
- rF2 brake bias can differ very slightly.
- R3E tyre temps slightly differ from HUD.
- F1 2020 and 2021 tyre temp differs from dash to HUD.
Please use the most recent compatible driver version:
How to report issues:
- List which hardware, driver and firmware you are using
- Cross check with other settings, games and wheels to see if it's a general issue or specific with to a game, wheel or setting.
- Is it happening with just one game (which one) or all you tried.
- Go into detail how we can reproduce the issue.
- Post screenshots or videos if needed.
- In case of a FanaLab crash, use the "Collect Logs" feature under "Settings" and upload them here.
This discussion has been closed.