Malfunctioning Clutch paddle - Podium Steering Wheel Porsche 911 GT3 R

Dear members,

I use the Podium Racing Wheel F1® for Gran Turismo Sport on PlayStation®5. Everything works fine, the upper magnetic paddles are mapped (without extra configuration) to Left/Right signal lights by default.

A few months ago, I bought a Podium Steering Wheel Porsche 911 GT3 R to replace the F1 wheel. It works fine but the (in-game) Left/Right signal lights are NOT mapped to those upper magnetic paddles. Even worse, the right signal light is always on when the race started. Meanwhile, I can turn it off by using the controller, however, once switching back to the wheel, the right signal light gets turned on again automatically. Occasionally, I found the clutch paddles somehow can impact the signal lights, but in a very bizarre way that when pressing the clutch paddles, those signal lights start On and Off randomly.

Wondering anyone has encountered the same issues by any chance? At this point, I can't tell which one is problematic, Podium Advanced Paddle Module or Podium Hub from the Podium Steering Wheel Porsche 911 GT3 R. To troubleshoot and rule out in-game configuration issues, I switched the F1 wheel and Podium Steering Wheel Porsche 911 GT3 R back and forth several times, the issue never came to the F1 wheel.

Context:

Fanatec Driver: 423 (Tried 410, 412, and 415, the issue persists)

Fanatec Lab: 1.57.4 (Tried 1.57.2, the issue persists)

Base: Podium Racing Wheel F1®

Console: PlayStation®5

Game: Gran Turismo Sport

Pedals: ClubSport Pedals V3

After updating the driver to 423, manually flashed firmware on all hardware.

Comments