Problem with dead zone on V3 pedals

Good day,

I would like to ask, I have a problem with the V3 pedals, where I installed the brake performance kit. So I have to calibrate the brake, which I do, I set MIN / MAX and everything works fine until I turn everything off. After turning it on, but everything returns to its original positions, you do not know where the problem might be? Thank you

Comments

• What I do is calibrate with the Min/Max then turn off the manual calibration. Set the brake pressure with the slider, and it seems to stay calibrated much longer.

when you set the brake pressure slider take your foot off the pedal and move it to about 80 percent, test it. if it needs adjustment take your foot off the pedal again and move it up or down a bit then test again. It does not seem to like you to move the slider when your foot is on the brake pedal.

Its also worth noting that the V3 pedals are setup different in the tool with different drivers and if you have them hooked into the wheel base or if you have them plugged in with USB.

• Finally resolved through support. The problem occurred after installing the brake kits and loading the new firmware version 1.32.

Resolved by returning version 1.31, the pedals were reset and the 434 driver was reinstalled. These steps were recommended to me and everything is working properly.

• Nei MattosNei Mattos Member
    edited January 2022
    My V3 pedal does not appear when it is plugged directly into the PC. Is there any way I can downgrade to version 131, to try to install 434?

• My V3 pedal does not appear when it is plugged directly into the PC. Is there any way I can downgrade to version 131, to try to install 434?