permanent sending of the wheelposition in Settingsmenu

Since the Update to Driver 415 I am not able to play Forza Horzion 4.

In my ingame Settings my Wheel always send the current Axis Position even in the center position for Example.

Device 3: 1-Axis if turning the wheel a little bit more than 180° in the left direction it sends. Device 3: 2-Axis, so a little bit more than 180 degrees on the left of the physical center the game detecting the center of the wheel.

This happend with every of my wheels. So if try to change anything other, i must turn of the Wheelbase .... Steering with the wheel is not possible. changing of any button too.

Does anyone have any idea to solve this Problem, this is only in Forza Horizon 4 other games like (rF 2, ACC, Beam.NG, Wreckfest) working fine?

Before I updated the Driver it works fine.

Sorry for my bad english, if you able to understand german read the text below:w

- - - - - - - - - - -

Seit dem Update auf die Treiberversion 415 ist Forza leider unspielbar geworden.

In meinen Ingame Lenkradsteuerungsoptionen sendet das Lenkrad scheinbar stetig die aktuelle Achsenposition des Lenkrades. Zum Beispiel Gerät 3: 1-Achse, wenn ich das Lenkrad ein bisschen mehr als 180 grad nach links drehe, wechselt es von Aches 1 auf Achse 2 -> also Gerät 3: 2-Achse, aber dies wird permanent gesendet egal in welcher Position das Lenkrad steht.

Somit ist es erstens unmöglich, irgend eine Taste auf dem Wheel neu zu belegen, 2. ist es nicht möglich damit überhaupt zu fahren, da die Mitte des Spiels ein wenig mehr als 180° weiter links liegt als die physische Mitte des Lenkrades. Es ist komplett egal welches meiner Lenkräder auf den Quick Release montiert wird.

Dieses Problem habe ich nur in Forza Horizon 4, (rF 2, ACC, Beam.NG) oder andere Spiele funktioniert super.

Vor der Treiberupdate hat es auch noch prima funktioniert.

Hat irgendjemand irgendwelche Tipps oder Ideen?

- - - - - - - - - -

Setup:

Fanatec DD1 Wheelbase

Fanatec Formula V2.5X or Podium Button Module Endurance with R300 Wheel

Nuo Simulation Pedals

Comments