Power Supply on CSL DD

At first I sent in the DD and Wheel to see if there was an issue with them. I get a new DD an Wheel and the SAME THING HAPPENED. Is it possible that power supply could be the issue? cause I can feel the wheel losing power in the turns and then cuts out....

Comments

• Oh and keep in mind, I ORDERED THE 8MM BOOST KIT TO SEE IF THAT GETS HERE BEFORE SUPPORT GETS BACK TO ME

• You will get the power supply before you hear from support.

• I know that. Maybe Faizel you can help me. When I'm on bumpy tracks in IRacing I can feel like little jolts going over the bumps in corners. Almost like its in shock and it did this before it would occasionally cut off and back on. I've had it plugged in the wall, surge protector and now a UPS and the same thing is happening. It hasn't cut out on the UPS yet but i did on the Surge Protector and Wall.

• Hi Lee, I only game on PS5 so cannot help you on Iracing or anything PC I'm afraid. Maybe someone else can answer if they are reading this?

• Well you still use the unit. I'm specifically talking about the wheel in general, regardless of game.

• sorry misunderstood. No this behaviour doesn't happen with my DD Pro. In slow turns the power is sustained. there is no break in the force.

• I dont have the problem in ACC, I just tried it there. I'm wondering if its just IRacing.

• I would assume it’s I racing. I saw that someone cleared old drivers from other hardware for pc from within the location of where the game was installed and that solved issues.