Fanatec v3 inverted - LOAD CELL BROKEN IN 2.

Hello fanatec, My load cell of my v3 inverted is broken in two. I dont want to wait untill you finaly answer my email. Can someone provide me a link to order this. Bye the way, broken pedals after 1,5 year witch costed 600€+ is not good!

Comments

• Brake behaves like this. When you strart trail braking its flipping between 80 and 60%

• Jon KramerJon Kramer Member
    edited May 2022

There is no link to order a v3 load cell.

You need to submit a support ticket and they will quote you a price when they reply......

Not sure why they don't list this to order on their website like they do for the replacement load cells for the other versions of their pedals, but it is what it is.

I am currently waiting for a reply for a replacement load cell for my v3's.

My load cell is fine, just want a spare just in case as I don't want to wait weeks for one if mine does fail at some point.

$20 plus shipping is worth it to have a spare even if I never need it 😁.

• Was told by Fanatec support that they will not just sell me one just because.

They will only sell me one if my current one is broken and I can prove it to them with a video.

My V3s are out of warranty.

I found a V3 replacement load cell on eBay, 200kg load cell and the design of it looks far better than Fanatec.........

At least it would not be prone to metal fatigue failure like the Fanatec one.

• Hey Jon,

Today i was in contact by phone with Chris from Fanatec and he wil send me one for free. My pedals are 1.5 years old.

• Very cool. They will not sell me a spare for mine.

Chris said it is their policy not to sell spare parts unless the part you want to replace is broken........

• But mine is really broken mate. I think because of world wide parts problem they rather sell a set of pedals than sending loadcells everywhere. At least next time I can come in contact quicker.