Introducing the new Clubsport Pedals V3 - UPDATE

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
edited June 2015 in Blog
It was time for a major re-design for one of our most popular products and the result are the new ClubSport Pedals V3.

Our target was to make ultra high-end pedals with features nobody else can offer and with the most advanced technology on the market. At the same time we wanted to keep the price low and affordable.

The completely new and custom designed 90 kg load cell and other improvements will also increase the durability a lot. No need to buy spare load cells anymore.

All existing pre-orders of V2 in Europe and USA will be upgraded to V3 and the first products are already on the way to the warehouses.

Full details will be revealed this week.

UPDATE

The CSP V3 and the damper kit is now online for pre-order without invite. Full features and details can be seen on the product pages.

Comments

• First units already on the way to your warehouses (I think by boat?!) means the very first pre-orders of the "old" v2 could get their base in July?! :)

Btw Thomas, great re-design! Absolutely worth every cent!
  • Take my money..... 
  • Seriopusly though how long to wait for ordering the damper kits??
  • The brake pedal has no improvement. The brake should be hydraulic with load cell to be similar than the normal car's brake. If the brake pedal goes in all the way, you are in a serious trouble with a real car. The damper is useles to simulate a car. There is no streetcar with dampers.
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    Fantastic news that all V2 orders will be upgraded to the V3 (I placed a cheeky order last week just in case)

My V2s are only a few weeks old so I'll use them as my back up pedals ;)

These look absolutely spectacular and very user configurable, amazing job!
  • E3 today, anything new?
  • I doubt most people want to deal with bleeding the brakes and hydraulic brake fluid.  I also doubt Fanatec wants to deal with selling bottles of brake fluid.  They'd rather use a solution that's much lower maintenance.
  • I was hoping those who gifted their exta V2 Base code would get first dibs.  Either way still nice set of pedals.
  • This is great news for my V2 preorder, but I have to wonder....I paid the extra to have my V2s in orange. Is that a thing with these? If not, I assume it will be refunded or?
  • hallo thomas
    ist da alles dabei ?
    oder muss man extras mitbestellen
    \m/
  • Der Sven, will gleich wieder ein Rundum Wunschlos Glücklich Paket ;-)
  • im Video wird gesagt was alles dabei ist und das is ne menge :>
  • E3 today, anything new?
    Forza 6 if you care about console racing. 
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Awesome !!! Thank you Thomas. Now I just need to get my X1 hub pre-order out and I'll be on Cloud 9
  • So these do look really nice with a good design. So what have you changed to prevent squeaky pivot joints? Nothing you say? Oh well that would have been a game changer if you would have introduced sealed ball bearing at all the main  pivot points with a never squeak guarantee.

• So these do look really nice with a good design. So what have you changed to prevent squeaky pivot joints? Nothing you say? Oh well that would have been a game changer if you would have introduced sealed ball bearing at all the main  pivot points with a never squeak guarantee.

Use WD-40 it works wonders
    Silicone spray is much better.
  • edited June 2015
    Hi Thomas, 

You said:

"All existing pre-orders of V2 in Europe and USA will be upgraded to V3 and the first products are already on the way to the warehouses."

I'm from Australia and was about to put an order in for the V2's because I noticed the price has increased and assumed they'd be upgraded to V3's. 

Is this not the case? If so I'm glad I held off. 

Thomas, can you please clarify whether it's ok for me to put an order through? If not, when will Australians be able to (approximately even) order the V3's?

Many thanks for your time. 
  • Hi Thomas,
    because the V3 aren't available in the shop yet ...... what if i preorder the V2 now? Do i get V2 pedals or the new V3 instead?

Thanks in advance. Cheers

• Obviously you are not able to preorder V2 pedals anymore as they have been removed from shop recently. Some lucky or better, quick ones managed the get V2 preorders out and will receive V3s instead. 
  • Obviously you are not able to preorder V2 pedals anymore as they have been removed from shop recently. Some lucky or better, quick ones managed the get V2 preorders out and will receive V3s instead. 
    In the Australian Store, V2's are still available for Pre-order. 

Which is why I asked Thomas the question. 

I hope he responds as I'm sure he'll read this thread from time to time. 
  • And just like that.. the V2's were removed, and the V3's just popped up (I was refreshing the Fanatec Aus page like made haha). 

Order has been placed!

July 31 baby! 
    >:D<
    And just like that.. the V2's were removed, and the V3's just popped up (I was refreshing the Fanatec Aus page like made haha). 

Order has been placed!

July 31 baby! 
    You just ordered yesterday and your ship date is July 31? I ordered a couple of months ago and mine is Aug 31. A bit confused.
  • Just ordered with 2 "steamers". I'm very eager and wait now.........
  • And just like that.. the V2's were removed, and the V3's just popped up (I was refreshing the Fanatec Aus page like made haha). 

Order has been placed!

July 31 baby! 
    You just ordered yesterday and your ship date is July 31? I ordered a couple of months ago and mine is Aug 31. A bit confused.
    Every country gets allocated a certain amount. I'm in Australia and the demand is a lot less. 

To give you an example, the CSW Base V2 has been available (in stock) all year long until just a few days ago. 

Such is the demand in Australia. 
    And just like that.. the V2's were removed, and the V3's just popped up (I was refreshing the Fanatec Aus page like made haha). 

Order has been placed!

July 31 baby! 
    Every country gets allocated a certain amount. I'm in Australia and the demand is a lot less. 

To give you an example, the CSW Base V2 has been available (in stock) all year long until just a few days ago. 

Such is the demand in Australia. 
    Crazy. all those waiting for CSW V2 could have just ordered from there LOL
  • Can't wait. But, having said that, I will.  ;)
    This from Fanatec, today. 
    Dear valued Customer,
    We announced and introduced the new Clubsport Pedals V3 on Facebook and on our FANATEC Blog.
    We are proud to inform you now that all who pre-order the Clubsport Pedals V2 will be upgraded for free to V3.
    Since the update is fully automatically, there is nothing else to be done from your site.
    The estimated shipping date of your Clubsport Pedals V3 is the same which where mentioned when placing the original order for CSP V2 (this means end of July resp. end of August 2015).

Best regards

Fanatec Webshop
    Sales and Disposition Management
  • Damn...If I didn't cancell my V2 pedals in March, I would already almost have m...
    I also pre ordered ONE damper kit for the gas pedal...let's see how it works out...got a full month to test without it...If I don't think I'll need it I'll cancell pre order.
  • Natalie...you've got your V2s back yet ? You on XOne tnight?