What is the ETA for Official Recommended Settings for FH5 (PC)?

When will this will happen given FH5 has been out for many months. I am wondering if there is some sort of company dispute as this is highly unusual for a big release such as this.

Any concrete info (not speculation) would be appreciated…

@Maurice Boschen - Any thoughts/info would be appreciated.

Comments

• I wouldn't count on any concrete info, tbh. Fanatec's Customer Service has been circling the drain, for all intents and purposes, for the better part of the 2022 calendar year. Response times to customer requests tend to take ages. I'm not sure about their current state, but I know that at one point, Fanatec were so overwhelmed that they disabled their Live Chat feature and the only way to correspond with Customer Service was via email... and then, unsurprisingly, their inbox overflowed and no one could contact them at all.

I don't know if it's due to being short-staffed, or poor management (probably both, I would guess), but it feels like Fanatec just don't have the time to be bothered with prioritizing such niceties as interacting with the community and doing things like providing "official" recommended settings for games anymore. Especially when they know they can count on people in the community to do it for them, and share amongst themselves.

• I am hoping we get some kind of answer here. The latest firmware and fanalab profiles are great. So it renews hope.

• Bump - for the Fanatec team. Thanks in advance!

• Since this game still crashes after a couple of minutes with fantatec hardware, i am not waiting for official recommendations any more :(

• I would just use the FH4 recommended settings as it's the exact same engine. The biggest problem you'll have is that there's such a broad variety of cars and disciplines that one-setting will not rule them all! I have to adjust SEN depending on off-road (540) versus on-road (1080) events. When it's a blended event, go straight down the middle at 720!

• Boris BoBoris Bo Member
    edited October 2022

Forza Horizon 5 Minimum PC requirements

• OS – Windows 10 version 1909 or higher
    • CPU – AMD Ryzen 3 1200 / Intel Core i5-4460
    • RAM – 8GB
    • GPU - AMD Radeon RX 570 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
    • Storage – 110GB available (HDD or SDD)

Forza Horizon 5 Recommended PC requirements

• CPU – AMD Ryzen 5 12023X / Intel Core i5-8400
    • RAM – 16GB
    • GPU - AMD Radeon RX 590 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
    • Storage – 110GB available (HDD or SDD)

Forza Horizon 5 Ideal PC requirements

• CPU – AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT / Intel Core i7-10700K
    • RAM – 16GB
    • GPU - AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT / Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080
    • Storage – 110GB available (SDD)