podium butten module endurance

edited August 2022 in Steering Wheels

ich grüße euch und hoffe ihr könnt helfen , ich habe vor ca 2,5 jahren ein porsche lenker privat gekauft ganz neu und mein pc habe ich im dezember letztes jahres bekommen . da der lenker nie an der xbox ging habe ich mich sehr gefreut auf den pc , nur leider musste ich feststellen das das display nicht geht ich habe in der zeit bestimmt schon 10 leute da gehabt die es auch nicht verstehen sogar fanatec kann nicht helfen . jetzt versuche ich es hier und das ist auch mein absoluter letzter versuch , software ist bei allem aktuell habe die dd2 und die v3 pedale , ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn jemand da ist der wirklich helfen kann gruß René

Comments

• Please post in English according to the forum rules.

Unlikely that someone here could help when even Fanatec support cant help you then it means the BME OLED is most likely dead...

• I greet you and hope you can help, about 2.5 years ago I bought a completely new Porsche handlebar privately and I got my pc in December last year. since the handlebars never worked on the xbox i was really looking forward to the pc, but unfortunately i had to realize that the display doesn't work i must have had 10 people there at the time who didn't understand it either, even fanatec can't help. Now I'm trying it here and this is also my absolute last attempt, software is up to date with everything I have the dd2 and the v3 pedals, I would be very happy if someone is there who can really help Greetings René Ps. I can't speak English, so I have to everything run over the translator.

• I greet you and hope you can help, about 2.5 years ago I bought a completely new Porsche handlebar privately and I got my pc in December last year. since the handlebars never worked on the xbox i was really looking forward to the pc, but unfortunately i had to realize that the display doesn't work i must have had 10 people there at the time who didn't understand it either, even fanatec can't help. Now I'm trying it here and this is also my absolute last attempt, software is up to date with everything I have the dd2 and the v3 pedals, I would be very happy if someone is there who can really help Greetings René Ps. I can't speak English, so I have to everything run over the translator.

• since I can't copy the whole sentence, I just have to forget it. Anyways thanks for your help