PODIUM DD1 shuts down in the middle of a race

I need help, I have a DD1 with 5 months of use, a few days ago the base began to turn off for no reason. After filming the base next to the power supply I could see that first the green light of the source goes off and then the steering wheel, the source turns on the green light again after a few seconds. 
Is it a problem of the base that puts the power supply in protection?
Is it the power supply that has problems?
Or it could be some other factor, so far it only turns off in Iracing
Unfortunately I am in Argentina and sending the product to the USA is very expensive, I have to try to solve the problem so as not to lose the product
THANK YOU

Comments

• I need help, I have a DD1 with 5 months of use, a few days ago the base began to turn off for no reason. After filming the base next to the power supply I could see that first the green light of the source goes off and then the steering wheel, the source turns on the green light again after a few seconds. 

Is it a problem of the base that puts the power supply in protection?

Is it the power supply that has problems?

Or it could be some other factor, so far it only turns off in Iracing

Unfortunately I am in Argentina and sending the product to the USA is very expensive, I have to try to solve the problem so as not to lose the product

THANK YOU

• I ADD... After making measurements with a technician the problem is the power source. The voltage begins to drop until it reaches 19 volts and turns off. Having the source disconnected from the base, the voltage can rise up to 42 volts. In my country there is no fanatec service and it is very complicated to send it to the USA, someone has the electronic plans of the source to make the technician's job easier or if someone has already passed it on and fixed it, I would appreciate it if you let me know what parts were changed.