Enable Telemetry for F1 2022 in Fanalab

Hello all!

Sorry if this has been posted before. I have spent some time researching about this but can't find useful info.

I do have a Formula v2.5 wheel and currently playing F1 22 and I'm loving it so far. I downloaded Fanalab (v1.66, driver 477) because I was interested in customize some things in the wheel. For example, display current shift instead of current speed in the wheel display, change led colors, etc. However, I noticed that I can't enable Telemetry for F1 22 in Fanalab. Telemetry is enable in game btw. Refer to screenshot below.

Am I missing something? Is this currently supported?

Thanks in advance,

Erick

Comments

• Look just to the right, Enable Telemetry True.

Not the most user friendly thing there is, but in whatever way you have activated it.

• Michael EvansMichael Evans Member
    edited September 2022

EDIT: Nevermind- I figured out the EXE reassignment trick and got it working on the official profile.

--

I'm having similar issues getting LEDs to work with F1 22. The one catch is that I'm using the Origin version, so Fanalab doesn't detect it. But I can still force it to work. I'm using Maurice's profiles, and followed the directions in the README. The key thing I can't figure out is how to set the UDP Port, as that setting is greyed out for me (I assume because it doesn't detect the game in Steam)?

Any ideas of a workaround here (for the Origin version of the game)?

• Nevermind- I figured out the EXE reassignment trick and got it working on the official profile.

• Hello all, thanks for your responses. I was able to enable to telemetry and set the UPD port. I also made some modifications to the LEDs but for some reason can't load those settings to the game. I noticed that the LED previews, vibration previews, Dynamic FFB previews, etc. are unavailable. Am I missing something? Excuse me if this is a super noob question. I haven't been able to find a tutorial or a doc. guide. Perhaps if there is one available that anyone can share, it will be greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for the support.

• Another note: don't now why the steering wheel and pedals are shown as "not available". When I go to the "Main" tab, I see the pedals, wheel and wheel base were all detected.

• edited September 2022

Because that's the recommended settings profile.

You need to save your own profile to be able to save and load anything else other than Tuning Menu settings.