FanaLab - Share your favorite profiles

Comments

• edited December 2022

If you increase the FFB to more than 60%, lets say 80%. You need to change the wheel force to 20 instead of 15 (multiply the percentage you chose in Fanalab by 25 = the number you will place in wheel force)

• I would say no. All I can say is I am logged into my fanatec account but I do not think that is necessary. I believe the most recent (another update will be released possibly later this month) FFB file is on page 27. If you click the file it should download as a zip drive to your downloads folder. If you internet is slow, maybe give it a few seconds to download. Then extract the zip drive and you can place all or whichever ones you want in Fanalab.

• Strange. When i try to click on the download link it's not "alive! it behaves like a png file, just a dumb pic.

• Can anybody share the download link with me please?

• Dennis GeyerDennis Geyer Member
    edited December 2022

Hi, i´m new to Fanalab and this profiles. I started to use them for iRacing, but i have a short question about this:

In the profiles, the mode is set to "PEAK", but in the README file, you´re writing to set the ingame setting to linear. Is this correct and what is the reason for this to be different?

Thank you for your work :)

• Any good Fanalab Profiles for CSL 2.5 ? I mostly play ACC, Assetto, F1 22, Iracing

• Thanks for the info on new Smoothing effect setting in Iracing. You should defenately turn it off in settings as it ruins the ffb.

I thought that the new tire model made the cars challenging but it actually was the smoothing effect which added so much latency that I was always late on corrections. it also made the ffb feel numb.

Need to read the release notes more carefully to notice these features as they seem to activate them also by default.

• edited December 2022

Regarding the Smoothing effect setting in iRacing: They have reverted this change with todays Hotfix 2. It no longer gets set to 15% automatically for every car but is now set at 0 by default.

• Hi! Please any profile for Nissan GTP ZX-T ? Thanks

• Hi Maurice

I had a quick question on using your profiles on the BMW GT3 wheel. I've just been adjusting the fanalab FFB slider x1.25 as I have a DD1 and then moving to 90% strength given the wheel is larger than the formula wheel.

Is that the right way to compensate for the larger wheel size or should I also be looking to adjust FFB settings within iRacing as well?

Thanks

• When does the next fanalab version release?

• When a new Driver is ready, hopefully next week. But nothing is guaranteed at the moment because many people are ill. And because the week after is christmas where a lot have holiday this could also slip into early January.

If we fail to release a new Driver and FanaLab version next week, then I will just upload my newest package as a christmas present. I cant hold them back any longer just because new softwares fail to get released...

• edited December 2022

New profile pack with a LOT of new profiles (for a total of now 312 profiles) for the most recent FanaLab version 1.69 which was just released with a major new feature: Car Dependent Auto Loading Profile (CDALP), which makes it now even easier to use these car specific profiles completely automatically without the user needing to manually load the profle.

Changelog:

• Added new AMS2 Official Car profile:
      • Chevrolet Corvette GTP
    • Added new AMS2 Mod Car profiles:
      • Alpine A110 (Cup + GT4)
      • Auriel 90 GTO (Audi 90 GTO)
      • Dodge Viper SRT10
      • Ferrari 250 GTO
      • Ferrari 430 Scuderia (+ Trackday)
      • Ferrari 458 Italia
      • Ferrari FXX K
      • Ford GT (+ Trackday)
      • Ford Shelby GT500 (+ Trackday)
      • Jaguar XE SV Project 8
      • Lamborghini Essenza SCV12
      • Lexus LFA (+ Trackday)
      • Mazda RX-7 Rocket Bunny Road
      • Nissan Silvia S15 Rocket Bunny
      • Porsche 911 GT3 2018 (+ Trackday)
      • Porsche 911 GT3 Touring (+ Trackday)
      • Porsche 911 GT3 2022
      • Porsche 911 Touring 2022
      • Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992)
      • Porsche 935
    • Added new iRacing Car profiles so EVERY Road Car now has a profile:
      • Audi 90 GTO
      • BMW M Hybrid V8
      • Ford Fiesta RS WRC
      • Ford GT GT2/GT3
      • Kia Optima
      • Mercedes-AMG W13 E Performance
      • Nissan GTP ZX-T
      • Pontiac Solstice
      • Ruf RT12R AWD/RWD
      • Ruf RT12R Track
      • Ruf RT12R C-Spec
      • SCCA Spec Racer Ford
      • Stock Car Brasil Chevrolet Cruze
      • Supercars Ford Mustang GT
      • Toyota GR86 Cup
      • VW Beetle
      • VW Jetta TDI Cup
      • Williams-Toyota FW31
      • [Legacy] Dallara DW12
      • [Legacy] Indycar Dallara 2009
      • [Legacy] Mazda MX-5 2010
      • [Legacy] Pro Mazda
      • [Legacy] Riley MkXX Daytona Prototype 2008
      • [Legacy] V8 Supercar Ford Falcon 2009
      • [Legacy] V8 Supercar Ford FG Falcon 2014
      • [Legacy] V8 Supercar Holden VF Commodore 2014
    • Added new rF2 Car profiles (GT3 Pack):
      • Aston Martin Vantage GT3
      • Audi R8 LMS GT3 2018 & 2019
      • Bentley Continental GT3 2017
      • Bentley Continental GT3 2020
      • BMW M6 GT3
      • Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R
      • Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020
      • McLaren 650S GT3
      • McLaren 720S GT3
      • Mercedes AMG GT3
      • Porsche 911 GT3 R
      • Radical RXC Turbo GT3
    • Added some profiles for AC:
      • Bayro 4 GT3 (BMW M4 GT3)
      • BMW M4 (Akrapovic)
      • BMW M235i Racing
      • Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo
      • Ferrari 488 GT3 (Evo 2020)
    • Added 1 profile with Custom FFB file for Project CARS 2 in honor of it's death and it's impact on SimRacing:
      • Ferrari 488 GT3
    • Adjusted FFB for the following profiles:
      • ACC Lamborghini Huracan ST EVO2
      • AMS2 Sigma P1
      • iRacing Audi R18
      • iRacing Dallara F3
      • iRacing Dallara iR-01
      • iRacing Dallara IR18
      • iRacing Dallara P217
      • iRacing Indy Pro 2000 PM-18
      • iRacing Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020
      • iRacing Formula iR-04
      • iRacing Formula Renault 2.0
      • iRacing Formula Renault 3.5
      • iRacing Formula Vee
      • iRacing Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO
      • iRacing McLaren MP4-12C GT3
      • iRacing McLaren MP4-30
      • iRacing Mercedes-AMG GT3 2020
      • iRacing Mercedes-AMG W12 E Performance
      • iRacing Porsche 919
      • iRacing USF 2000
      • iRacing [Legacy] Ferrari 488 GT3
      • rF2 BMW M4 GT3
    • Adjusted some values in the ffb_custom_settings.txt file for AMS2 (note: The core is still based on Danielkarts V44 because in general I like the V44 version a bit more than the V45 but I merged some values of his V45 version to combine the best of both files into one hybrid file which imo feels the best FFB of all Sims on the market now). Because of this changes the suggested in-game FFB settings in the readme file also slightly changed.
    • Added DRS FlagLEDs to the AMS2 Sigma P1 profile.
    • Changed Pit Limiter LEDs of the iRacing McLaren MP4-30 profile.
    • Changed RevLEDs of F1 22 profiles according to latest game patches where the LEDs changed significantly in Cockpit Cam.
    • Changed namings of some profiles for every game to match the car name how it's shown in the game and in the new CDALP cars list.

To bind the profiles to the respective car for an automatic CDALP loading, just copy/paste the content of the the included ProfileCarsList_XYZ.xml file into into the already existing ProfileCarsList_XYZ.xml file and the content of the CarsList_XYZ_Custom.xml file into the already existing CarsList_XYZ_Custom.xml file, both located in the folder C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Fanatec\FanaLab\xml.

If you do not have the AppData folder, then you first need to unhide hidden folders in Windows by opening File Explorer, select "View" > "Options" > "Change folder and search options" and then select the "View" tab and, in "Advanced settings", select "Show hidden files, folders and drives" and click "OK".

I wish everyone Merry Christmas!

• you are amazing!! thank you for the support and transforming the feel for these cars! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

• As always Maurice, a huge thank you for your work in putting these together and your willingness to distribute freely and continue to update them. For many of us these profiles represent a core part of the fanatec DD experience and for me they are as important to fanalab as feature updates.

Happy Holidays!

• Maurice,

If we were to have our own setting for a car you do not have listed, how do we take advantage of the CDALP or is that automatically adjusted?

Thanks in advance

• not gonna lie, that was laziness on my part because I hadn't looked at anything yet. thanks

• Hi Maurice

Iracing profile for Ferrari GT3 Evo is correct?

Archive name "iRacing Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020 - I 15Nm.pws". ¿60FFB?

Thanks!!!

• edited December 2022

Oh good spot, THX!

Dont know how that happened. :o

Correct name is iRacing Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020 - 35 I 15Nm, profile otherwise identical.

Thanks for that, attached a corrected new upload.

Also already with the renamed "[Legacy] IndyCar Dallara - 2009" to "[Legacy] Dallara IR-05" profile according to todays iRacing Season 2023 Patch 1.

• Hi,

is FFB for the 488 GT3 fixed in iRacing?

Have not been able to drive it since it happens first with release of season 1.

Regards

• iRacing themselve did not changed it again AFAIK, but with a reduction of a Max Force value from 60 down to 35Nm it feels fine for me again. So yes, with adjusted settings it's fixed.

• Thank you Maurice. This pack has transformed my experience.

I just upgraded my CSW2.5 to a DD1, and to be honest I was underwhelmed with the "out of box" experience of the DD1.

Yes, the additional strength was immediately noticeable, but the ffb feeling was not great.

After importing and testing some of your profiles, I can say that I'm now 100% happy with the upgrade!!

The extra feedback I can feel in iRacing and ACC is brilliant (particularly ACC).

After just a few laps in ACC, I really appreciate and enjoy the game for the first time in 2 years.

THANK YOU again for your time and efforts, and Merry Christmas !

• So notice this requires Fanalab 1.69 which requires the new driver 488. The new driver is in BETA though. Whats the best course of action here? Wait for finalized version or do you guys just jump right in?

• I've been using beta drivers since I started my Fanatec journey 3 years ago.

After reading the release notes, and confirm that any known issues won't bother me, I'm happy to give it a go.

As I don't consider my sim racing as "mission critical", I'm ok to run beta and deal with any bugs. If they become an issue, I can roll back a version.

• Super gratefull for the profiles update, Maurice! Happy hollidays to you too!