My Porsche 911 gtr3 wheel not recognized

edited December 2022 in Steering Wheels

Podium works connect wheel not there

Comments

• DD2 podium works but when I put on my wheel dd2 screen shuts off wheel screen comes on but not recognized.

• I think you are going to have to try a bit harder here. Maybe start by explaining if it worked, then didn't, or if this was a problem out the box? Which driver and firmware version you have installed? Have you tried updating?

Obvious really. Six words with no punctuation doesn't cut it. That's just lazy. Help people to help you. I've already put in more effort to solving your problem than you have to solving your problem.

• I have a podium wheel base dd2 , pc mode, driver 447, firmware wheel base :3.0.0.6 base motor: 3.0.0.2. My wheel is a Porsche 911 gt3 with podium button module, clubsport quick release. and the podium hub. The wheel base powers up and is recognized, my v3 pedals are also recognized. then when connecting my wheel the base power stays on but the screen goes dark. The wheel display lights up but is not recognized. This is out of the box new.

• I had the same issue.

I had DD1F1 (Podium Racing Wheel F1) + ClubSport Pedals V3. I used them perfectly on PC & PS5. Every part's firmware is updated with driver 447.

Recently I bought the PODIUM STEERING WHEEL FANATEC GT WORLD CHALLENGE. (podium hub, module endurance, podium advanced paddle, QR1)

The problem is, when I put it on the new wheel on the base, it cannot be recognized, neither by the base nor the driver.

I tried to downgrade the driver to 356, still the same problem. Base and original F1 wheel can be recognized, but not the new wheel (podium hub+ module endurance).

This is out of the box new, too.

• I had the exact same issue. I opened a support case with Fanatec and they had me send the Podium Racing Wheel F1 and the Podium Universal Hub back to them for service. They were very prompt in getting me an RMA number and shipping labels. My units arrived this past Monday (January 9) at Fanatec in California and I am waiting to hear what the results are. Overall, it has been a good experience so far. Open a case with support and provide the information they ask for and it should go smoothly.