Clubsport 2.5 Jerks when stopping

While racing in iRacing, my Clubsport 2.5 wheel jerks either to the left or right when I am stopping. It also happens sometimes when I’m accelerating out of the pits. Anyone else experiencing this issue or knows how to correct it?

Comments

• There should be a checkbox in the main options, to reduce ffb when your car is stationary. Flag or deflag this option, it might help, maybe.

• I tried that and it’s no better.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi William, this sounds fairly normal/common for iRacing. They have a transition point between their low and normal/high speed physics, and it can create a bit of a jolt, depending on the car and track condition.

• I appreciate you giving me that information. It normally happens at low speeds, 10-15 mph mark, either while accelerating from a stopped position or when breaking to stop. I have noticed it more with the trucks. I don’t think it is an issue with my wheel, but I did think it could be a driver/firmware issue. I have had others tell me that they have experienced the same with a variety of different wheels. Hopefully iRacing can come up with a fix to this issue. Thank you again!