base csl elite

edited March 2023 in Gran Turismo

hi all, I have a csl elite base which after turning for half an hour happens to me that turning the steering wheel even a little to the right as if the steering wheel is disconnected practically does not let me change gears up and down even the button to look back does not work for me But the steering wheel LED always on then I put the steering wheel straight and it comes back ok doesn't do it often but when it does it drives you crazy. can anyone give me some advice? Thank you

salve a tutti ho una base csl elite che dopo aver girato una mezzoretta mi succede che girando anche poco il volante verso destra come se si disconnette il volante praticamente non mi fa cambiare marce in su e in giu anche il pulsnte per guardare dientro non mi funziona però il led del volante sempre acceso poi metto il volante dritto e torna ok non lo fa spesso ma quando lo fa ti fa impazzire. qualcuna sa darmi qualche consiglio? grazie

Comments

• Please post in English according to the forum rules so everyone can understand and help you.

• hi all, I have a csl elite base which after turning for half an hour happens to me that turning the steering wheel even a little to the right as if the steering wheel is disconnected practically does not let me change gears up and down even the button to look back does not work for me But the steering wheel LED always on then I put the steering wheel straight and it comes back ok doesn't do it often but when it does it drives you crazy. can anyone give me some advice? Thank you sorry