GT DD Pro Recommended settings too light on PC

I have the GT DD Pro (the basic verison)

I configured everything with Fanlabs using the recommended settings for CSL DD. (That's the one right?)

After trying it out I have the feeling the settings are way too soft. I don't feel it when i'm driving in the grass, over the curbs or anything. I had better results with the default settings.

The games I'm playing are AC, AMS2 & ACC.

If I up the gain in-game I do feel the FFB, but since this is basically my first decent steering wheel I can't tell if everything is as it should be. Why don't the recommended settings work well enough?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Mattias, the recommended settings are reasonable, you should be feeling a decent amount of resistance to your steering inputs, bumps on rough surfaces like grass and dirt and kerbs. Perhaps there is an issue with your base. I recommend that you contact support. You can create a support ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account, or use the Live Chat feature (when the icon is visible on the site):

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Thank you for your reply. I have to add, I tried ACC again and the FFB there is good though. It's only in AMS2 & AC that I have to up the gain to get the same effect... I don't have the feeling that there is an issue with my wheel. But i'll create a ticket just to be sure