Problem to update motor GT DD Pro

Hello guys!

I got as a gift a GT DD Pro few months ago and it was all working fine at that point. I wanted to update it to a new firmware, but I never had a look on which one I was running.

Thing is that I tried the latest release and it didn't work at first so I did it manually. Wheel base and steering wheel update work fine, but the motor update fails everytime. I have been struggling with this for more than a month already.

Now, the wheel base is updated to 1.1.8.5, the steering wheel is updated to version 8, but the motor firmware says it's 20.

Now, whenever I try to update the motor, the LED remains red, but it's flashing slowly and the update never starts.

It wouldn't bother me, but the wheel calibration is not possible anymore (so the wheel angle remains 0 everytime now) and the force feedback is not working at all.

I tried several downgrades. I went back to 343 I think which worked, but the wheel was not working good (some buttons were not recognized) so I tried again the 451 update and the result is the same.

Did anyone encounter this?

I tried also different PCs, different cables. I don't think it's something to do with my PCs. Using windows 10 on the PC.

Comments

• Try This:-

I Am using 451...unplug the power from the back of the base...wait about 15 seconds....plug back in the power....hold the power button for about 20 seconds.....this should start bootloader mode....the base should be flashing blue....click flash firmware....if it does not complete the process the first time try more than one attempt.....it took me about 3 attempts but it worked.