Update to Customer Care Situation & Challenges | Cases older than 14 Days

Comments

• Puedo hablar con alguien de Fanatec sobre un pedido del 26 de Octubre, número 1776826 ?

• I bought 3 articles from fanatec in November and never received my order.

Now in February, I can see that other customers received their steerings and hand brakes, but mine never came.

Fanatec when can you ship my order?

Bernardo Pereira

• My Black Friday order has been hanging around in the warehouse for 5 working days now. No tracking number or anything like that, while I see people on the Internet who only ordered in December have long since been driving their races. How can that be? What about FIFO? Everything in my order is in stock and will still not be shipped. I would like to get an answer.

• Dear Fanatec. What is with my order 1869385, which I ordered on 8. December 2023. At first, i saw that the order will be shipped to me after 30. January 2024. Where is my order, and why on your official e-shop site says that my order is still in process ? I already paid for order (i have proof for that). Please answer me.

• Regarding order number 1845759 placed on November 25, 2023, I have not yet received the CSL DD (5 Nm) and Boost Kit 180 (8Nm) items.

I initiated a dispute with UPS and they have advised that you reach out to me regarding this matter.

As I have not received any updates regarding my incomplete order, this message serves as a formal notice requesting either the delivery of the outstanding product or a refund.

• Order number 1919180.

Order placed 13/2/24

GT DD PRO (5nm) (item on pre order, due in stock on 16/2/24)

QR1

Mclaren GT3 CSL ELITE wheel

QR1

Website is saying "order in process" and has had no update since placing order.

I don't know if I have to pay ups customs fees and if I do, I have no idea how to pay it either.

Bit crap considering your a company that sponsors multiple racing series including a partnership with F1. And you seem to have no problem sending brand new tech to YouTubers.

• I would like to enquire about my order placed on February 2nd 2024 (order no.: 1919058), as it is still in the status "Order in process" / "Order is being processed" status. The payment was made by credit card the same day the order has been placed.

With the exception of one of the items ordered (ClubSport Steering Wheel GT Alcantara V2. Availability date: Mar 7, 2024 at the point of order), all items are listed as "Available" and "Ready for dispatch within 4-7 days".

I therefore assumed that the available goods would have been sent within the specified 4-7 working days. Unfortunately it is not the case and the order-status hasn't changed until this day.

Can you tell me approximately when I can expect to receive the available goods? Would it be possible to send all available parts this week? I would be very thankful.

Many thanks in advance for a feedback.

• Same with me. My order no 1900615 should be sent 5th of March bot wasn't - no updates, no emails, no notification from Fanatec side. Please let me know what the ACTUAL status of my order is because the status in my panel is incorrect.

• order number 1845759 placed on November 25, 2023, I have not yet received the CSL DD (5 Nm)........................................... all my command is useless without, what should I do ? fanatec is not serious

• BlechleBlechle Member

My order number is 1849304 placed on Nov 25, 2023.

Some items say availability date 3. Jan 2024.

I haven't recieved any updates to the order till the info about high order value after the sale in Nov 2023.

Hope to get an update.

Thank you in advance.

Tom

• You assumed wrong. They will not ship an order if there is an item in that order unavailable. You should have picked up the little extra in shipping costs, and ordered the wheel separately.

• Ordered over a month ago when the preorder date was march 25th. Now the product page says march 28th but my order status says april 11th. How is this even possible. Is my order being delayed on purpose?

• My order 1927542 from 27.02.2024 was dated as availabel at 07.03.2024. After now one week ahaed, 15.03.2024, the order status tells me availabilty now 11.04.2024. Plus shipping time, if this date will be correct, its about two month to ship a small damper.

Please check your MRP (material resource planning) and increase capacity in manufactoring and shipping.

Thank you

• I‘m a little confused… I pre-ordered the GT Extreme on March 7th and it currently shows a projected shipping date of March 28th but the shop today says „shipping in 4-7 days“…

So you‘re telling me mine will be shipped later despite having pre-ordered than if someone‘s ordering today???

• order 1828994 was never sent, i payed the money but the order on the website shows as still pending ?

i waited half a year already

• hello.

regarding order number:

February 28th, still in process, do you guys have any update? or should I go to Moza?

Best

• Hello

I've been waiting for 5 months already, i placed it on november.

My order number is: 1849486

two weeks ago the order status changed to ''Handover to Warehouse'' and the email you sent me says in a couple of days UPS would provide me a tracking number. Two weeks later, still no info.

I tried to contact with you and always no response, customer care is inexistent.

I just want some updates about my order, and if possible send it soon as possible.

Thanks

• Man , I cant believe Ali express ships faster from china to europe than europe to europe!! Do you need extra employees? I Can I apply?

• Hello,
     I would like to know the status of my order number 1935807? 
    Sincerely

• Hi,

I am terrified with the informations you guys place here. I have placed my order on the 16th of March, paid for it, and actually waiting for status change. Is there any chance for finding out what’s the status? While ordering information under order was - will be shipped within 4-8 days. My order number is 1938973. Can you please come back with status?

Thank you:)

• Still waiting for my order 1940120. Delivery time should be 4-7 days as writen on the website. 8 days past and nothing happened. No track number. Only handovered to warehouse, what it means NOTHING!

• Absolute joke, still waiting for my order, been sitting on handover to warehouse for 2 weeks now. spent over a 1000 euros and i cant even get a response from customer service to tell me whats going on. Take my money and run by the looks of it

• denis rendersdenis renders Member
    edited April 2

Can I cancel an order placed 10 days ago and get a refund?

• Please update me on order 1941864 21 Mar 2024 15:32:00 . No tracking number or update whatsoever.

Please update me on RMA/67748 F for collection day and estimated time to fix my CS DD base.

Recap of my story: I bought a CS DD and a BMW GT2 wheel on the 3rd of March. It arrived in about 10 days (not bad) but my DD suffers from coil whines and can't enable the compatibility mode for some reason. I opened a support ticket. No answer until the 25th of March.In the meantime I was kinda getting used to the noise and I ordered a second wheel, the Formula 2.5. No update since the 21st of March.So now I have a second wheel coming, but I am also scared that my DD will at some point picked up by customer support, sent to a lab and I will never see it again.

• I acknowledge that what is written in this forum does not serve to solve problems but only to inform other users and vent our frustrations.

My order 1900678, of January 17, concerns a bundle that was immediately available in 4/7 days. And the "QR1 Lite Wheel-Side" was also immediately available. Magically, shortly after, the latter component was no longer in stock and the long wait started.

I wrote many emails to complain and I proposed to change the order by replacing the "QR1 Lite Wheel-Side" with one available by paying the difference. Unfortunately, as many are aware, responses from Fanatec take approximately a month to process, and the only solution offered to me was to cancel the order and place a new one, forfeiting the discounts I had previously enjoyed (which I am not willing to do).

I consider this attitude shameful and disrespectful towards customers, especially those who have already made payment. Considering that it is a problem deriving totally by them, they could have done only one thing: to send the bundle with a QR2 and apologize for the discomfort caused. But this would only happen in an ideal world, made of serious companies.

Furthermore, the "QR1 Lite Wheel-Side" in my order is dosponable from March 21st. Today is April 2nd but nothing happens still.

I wonder how long this farce can continue.

• edited April 2

Seein I'm non the only one with this problem I don't know if makes me fee better or worse. I placed my order on February 29th and since that day I have had no further information, I also tried to contact the support service but I received a completely useless automatic email in response.

• Hi, same here, but I don't have order number and nothing appears in my fanatec account, no e-mail either, but my money was taken from my bank account, this is crazy.

Nearly 2 months already

• Dear fanatec im still waiting for my order which said ship in 4-7 days.

DD PRO 8Nm, load cell and tuning kit. This was ordered 15th March order number 1938188 and still showing as handed to warehouse.

I’ve contacted customer service via various channels and still have had no update or response. This is simply unacceptable.

i used to hold Fanatec in high regard but I’m rapidly losing confidence in the company.

what was supposed to be 4-7 days has now been nearly 3 weeks with no update or communication at all.

all it takes is an email with an explanation as to why there’s a delay, simple communication, to say I’m upset is an understatement.

I would be grateful if someone could reply from Fanatec with an explanation as to what Is going on

thanks

• If there is indeed a QR1 shortage why not compensate the already paid customers who are waiting on wheels and bases by upgrading them to the QR2 FOC? Seems this would definitely help in restoring people’s faith in Fanatec and show they’re listening to the customer base.

• Hi,

please give me an update on my order 1922253 placed on the 18th of FEB!!! Almost 1,5 month now and reached out like 6 times via various channels, No response….

starting to lose patience…