Update to Customer Care Situation & Challenges | Cases older than 14 Days

1222324252628»

Comments

• Do you guys get a pm or email from Fanatec after posting in this thread ?

• Hello, order no 1958738, set April 22nd, paid in full. Still not processed. Can you provide any feedback? I have not received any response to my emails either - although this was more or less expected for a few days but I sent email 10 days ago.

• Bestellnummer 1960285

bestell am 25.04.2024

alle Artikel zu der Zeit versandbereit binnen 4 - 7 Tagen.

Zahlungsbestätigung erhalten. Danach keine weiteren Meldungen.

• bestell Nummer 1952590

bestellt am 09.04.

qr2 Teil hat bis zum 30.04 gefehlt, dann war es da und seitdem ist der Status auf Übergabe ans Lager.

danach passierte bis jetzt gefühlt Garnichts. Wird die Lieferung noch stattfinden oder muss ich immer noch Monate warten?

• Order data 2 May 2024 13:04:00. Order number: 1963832. I have not got any email from ups yet. What more, I sent a letter to [email protected] and have not got any answer since a 7th of May. Can you please send me an information about my order, it is fully paied. If I do not get any information about order by the end of the week, I will cancel order and ask to refund.

• Sam WongSam Wong Member

Hi,

Order 16 Apr 2024 23:45:00 - Number 1956284

Still have no update from UPS. The order is nearly a month old and received an update email that it was being prepared for shipping on the 2nd May, but no further update.

Please advise.

• Order 1965387 placed on 05/05/2024

Still have no update from UPS . The order is fully paid , everything on stock . Any info on this?

Thanks

• So after no response at all from Fanatec I raised a dispute with PayPal as completely run out of patients with the dire customer services.

I then (probably no way related) dispatch email from UPS for delivery to take place last Thursday, however due to shipping delays, not with Fanatec but with UPS as they had the packages, arrival this morning.

All of this bad press, customers waiting for their products and not knowing could be avoided, if Fanatec put some real effort into managing the customer services. It has certainly left a really sour taste in my mouth, yes delighted to of received the products and to get to experience it, but come on Fanatec, basics here, this being customer service

The above in relation the my post on

May 1

I really wish I had carried out further investigations now prior to placing an order with Fanatec, the customer service is absolutely shocking, non existent.

Reading through all the others posts on this forum and the length of time it is taking for orders to arrive.

I committed to placing an order on the 15 Apr 2024, knowing that one of the items was on "Preorder: Availability date: Apr 30, 2024" fully expecting it to transfer to dispatch either on that day or the next (today). Oh how wrong was I and the more I read the worse it gets.

So now do I cancel the order and use the payment method to claw back the money and look for an alternative, or give Fanatec more time having paid for a product and not received.

As opening line, what is happening to Fanatec and the zero customer service, respond to questions, keep customers updated.

• Order 1963812 completed 2/5/24 I have not received anything so my shifter remains broken while I wait. I have had no email and have sent a few messages over the past few weeks now asking for an update, it’s only one spring where is it please?

• edited June 5

Hi order placed 28th February could we take a look please?

• Hi any updates on my order 1978326 ?

• uon giorno sono in Italia, ho fatto un ordine n 1976296, il 29 -05-2025, e il 06-06-2024 l’ho annullato , perché voglio cambiare prodotto, ma non ricevo nessuna notizia per poter rifare l’ordine diverso. ho pagato 725 euro per Gran Turismo DD Pro (5 Nm), ma vorrei prendere il CLS DD 5Nm + Club Sport V3+ CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2, pagando la differenza.

ma se nessuno mi fa sapere nulla come faccio, tra poco arriva l'estate e si complica ancora di più.

PER FAVORE FATEMI SAPERE QUALCOSA.

Good morning I am in Italy, I placed an order no. 1976296, on 29 -05-2025, and on 06-06-2024 I cancelled it, because I want to change the product, but I do not receive any news to be able to make the different order again. I paid 725 euros for Gran Turismo DD Pro (5 Nm), but I would like to take the CLS DD 5Nm + Club Sport V3 + CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2, paying the difference.

But if no one lets me know anything like I do, soon summer will come and it gets even more complicated.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOMETHING