Website Glitch?

Order 1833298

I placed an order with Fanatec while the site was being buggy. It checked me out without the wheel I had added to the cart, although it was and is still in stock. I intended to use the deal at the time which offered a discount of $150 when you purchase a base and a wheel. I attempted to contact customer service immediately and still haven't heard back. It now says my order has shipped, but I never received a tracking number and it isn't available on my account. This is extremely frustrating as someone needs to sign for the package so it would be preferable to know when it is coming. I've heard fantastic things about fanatec, so I'm hoping this is just a result of the craziness that came with your Black Friday sales. Can someone help me?

Comments

• Welcome to order roulette, completely shipped doesnt mean its shipped, its being processed, only shipped when travking number shows on your order details but only on desktop site not mobile. This has been going on for a good few months, people still waiting for september orders, my order was lost by UPS, a claim issued to fanatec by ups to cover loss and still no communication from them regards new order sent out. Wishing you the best of luck. Ps response times via support tickets are 3+ weeks

• edited December 2023

To anyone that reads my post, I received my order and I saw someone on Reddit saying that the deal for a base and a steering wheel was unintentional. They’re offering others who were trying to use this deal a 10% discount. I just ordered my wheel instead of waiting for a response.