Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• Well, they don't sell stuff without profit, so even the "crazy" BF prices are profit for them.

If (and when) they cancel orders based on lies, they will get so much trouble for it, possible lawsuits, negative impact on stock price and so on...

• ScSc Member

Guter Punkt mit der Sony Lizenz aber ich meine es gab kürzlich auch eine Veranstaltung wo die CS DD+ mit GT7 präsentiert wurde und ich glaube nicht, dass dies ohne Einverständnis von Sony möglich wäre. Vermute eher Probleme in der Produktion oder Lieferung

• for sure something weird is going on here. will i get my money from paypal if Fanatec have no more money because they put ours in their new headquartier

• CANCELLED MY ORDER as of 12:23 EST USA time. Entered a refund from Paypal. No reason to waste my money on this kind of service when there are other options. Good luck everyone. Hope those waiting for Christmas gifts for their little ones get them in time. Their site won’t even let you cancel an order unless I missed something. None of thew links worked and the Chatbox keeps going in endless circles. Either way, Adios.

• It's obvious, it's clear from the beginning and no one has any idea why they're handling the whole situation like this 🤷🏻‍♂️

• edited December 2023

How long will it take before a lawsuit is filed. With the huge BF debacle and now a blatant change to all order statuses to “ Handed over to warehouse” after 3 weeks of orders statuses as completely shipped. Millions of dollars have been taken for products they have not provided to customers. This move shows they continued selling product they did not have in inventory, while leading the consumers to believe they indeed had inventory ready to ship. This isn’t a shipping logistics issue, this is an inventory / production issue. I’ll never purchase another item from Fanatec directly again! It’s really a shame because they do have nice gear, though comparatively for the price better gear can be found.

• Let's wait and see what their next move is. They have to tell people something soon

I will not cancel my order, nor will I accept their cancellation. I want that wheel I paid for

• same for me

• Only info I've got is the first email telling about "up to 10 business days of delay" and this forum 😅

We're over 10 business days, so they should contact eveybody who are still waiting.

I won't accept cancelation either, but I'm willing to replace my ordered product with another one, if it's offered without extra cost.

• edited December 2023

"There will be an update for those who ordered the V2.5 X Steering Wheel and have not yet received news on the shipping status. We apologize it's taken so long to provide you with feedback."

I think the UPDATE and the FEEDBACK is "HANDOVER TO WAREHOUSE" 😂😂😂

LE: I think that they changed the status so that we don’t think that the order is cancelled. They would probably produce some more v2.5x/qr1 in the future and ship the to us in the coming months…

• Yeap, but same update is for all of mine previous orders. Should I expect someone from fanatec to collect all of them from my house? 😁

• Can someone from Germany fill a claim with the German consumer protection? I think there's plenty of basis for it and might work faster than the ECC.

If they don't have the products in stock and they sold them anyway, they're in plenty of trouble.

Maybe a visit from them could bring some answers on the actual situation. Because this is borderline stealing people's money. All they do is buying time with absolutely no explanation in what is actually going on with the orders.

• Well guys, that's enough for this week, I need to heal my nerves a bit with a few six packs. See you next week for another round 🍻🍻🍻

• ScSc Member

And don’t forget to stock up a few six packs for next week…😂

• Yep, made the same thing, just bought a Moza R5, KS Wheel and SRP pedals, and guess what all in stock (from a reseller) and will have them next week. When my Fanacrap package arrives (if it will arrive) I am going to sell it, I am done with them, never buying again from them.

• Yea, this appears to be what is going on. I'm cancelling my order with paypal. Can't say I'd recommend fanatec to anyone after this. Seems like they prioritized marketing rather than their supply chain.

• For your exports maybe add signature required, ups just leave them anywhere otherwise. I literally had to go looking for mine.

oh DD+ update. Don’t much care the outcome but some updated info would be good.

• Fanatec make not much money in 2023. When they sell the csl DD for 199 Euros, there will not remain much profit. it´s a strategy to stay relevant in the low end DD market. In the high end sector they loose a lot against other brands. to think that they are swim in money is wrong. opposite is the case, when you look at the latest financal reports. so the strategy seems, that they try to bring as much people in the fanatec eco system, until they have new wheels and new podium products.

• Gernan

Wenn du die Sim Racing Expo in Dortmund meinst, dort war die DD+ als Wheelbase vorhanden, aber nirgends angeschlossen zum ausprobieren.

Ich hätte dort freiwillig 2 Stunden angestanden um diese vor dem Kauf zu probieren. Dann hätte ich gewusst ob der Wechsel von DD Pro auf DD+ lohnenswert ist.

Englisch

If you mean the Sim Racing Expo in Dortmund, the DD+ was there as a wheel base, but wasn't connected anywhere to try it out.

I would have willingly waited in line for 2 hours to try these before buying. Then I would have known whether switching from DD Pro to DD+ was worthwhile

• Well, the status adjustment was a simple fix that was long overdue, but the blanket application to previously shipped orders kinda makes them look incompetent and oblivious to what goes on after orders are transmitted to the warehouse. Like: Not our problem now; we “handed it off” 😂

I guess when you failed to live up to the expectations of the previous order status and it became a self-painted reinforcement of the “blatant lier” reputation you have earned yourselves (to the point social media has nicknamed you Scamatec); unreliable disorganized interdepartmental buck passers is a slight image improvement. 🤷‍♂️

• They just created a bigger problem than the logistic issue they are having right now. If the warehouse is processing orders based on the status, they will soon realize they are processing/sending products out to orders that were already completed. lol That means more delay on our orders. They need to fire the database dev/admin for making that data change mistake. From the way it looks, "Handover to Warehouse" = "Delay Indefinitely". Don't get your hope up for getting your order arrive before Christmas like James has claimed. My order from 11/25 still no tracking and now shows Handover to Warehouse. I will give them until the end of the year. I will dispute it with paypal to get my money back if nothing.

I was very excited to finally pull the trigger to get their set. Not anymore and will most likely avoid Fanatec in the future unless they partner with amazon.

• Well all these orders and money coming in will make their year end bottom line look great.

• I am of the same opinion. I posted that in my topic "CS Formula V2.5X = Cancellations dilemma".

I think that we are mostly hostages of the financial attempt to return Fantec to the ways of its old glory.

• in about a month.

Landshut and Hamburg

Deutschland

- people's protest:

strike

- reason:

give us our money back

🤣🤣🤣

• BTW The 2.5x is available for preorder on the EU store, availability March 28 2024….

• So I guess it looks like another lie has been told about the customers who ordered the V2.5X getting an email. It is now 8:12 German time and I doubt it will arrive on my account or by email unless it is the same automated message for everyone no matter what situation their order is in. There is such a lack of transparency within Fanatec that I don't think I have ever seen a company this bad with the customer service experience sadly which lets down the quality of products they make from what I have heard since I am a first time buyer.

• Oh good news at last.

my time in label limbo wasn’t as long as it might have been.

delivery date is 21st dec.

ordered on 29th Nov, so 12 business days in total.

not great. But it could have been worse.

good luck to you all and have a good Xmas.