Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• I did the same. My order was from 14th November. Got a chargeback for my £400 order and spent £800 on Moza stuff instead 😁

• edited January 3

Here what I received this morning…..

Dear customer,

We’d like to provide you with an update on your ClubSport DD+ order.

It was our anticipation that we would have shipped these orders by now - provided your purchase did not include pre-order items that were not yet in stock. To facilitate this, we had the products transported to our global warehouses via air freight. This worked seamlessly and everything has arrived as expected.

However, we encountered a separate challenge – pending product approval by Sony. The ClubSport DD+ is the first product on the market incorporating Sony’s new security electronics. Consequently, the product approval procedures are comprehensive and time-consuming. Initially we expected to receive this approval sooner. To date, we are still waiting for it, which is why we are currently unable to ship your order.

We hope to have an update on the matter by mid-January and are doing whatever we can to expedite the approval process and deliver this exciting new product to you as quickly as possible. Please note, the product availability date in your Fanatec account is relevant to your shipping date - not the current date online in the shop, which only applies to new orders.

Thank you,

Team Fanatec

• Well I finally received a response to my message to Fanatec about wanting to cancel my order from November 23rd for all in stock merchandise. I had asked numerous times about why it had not shipped in time for Christmas and they only answer I received was about how busy they were from Black Friday sales and someone would get back to me about my order (they never did) so after not hearing anything I filed a chargeback claim with PayPal and today received this from Fanatec.

*******************************************************************************************

Thank you for contacting Fanatec customer service!

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the current status of your shipment. I completely understand your frustration, and I want to assure you that we are actively looking into the matter to provide you with accurate information.

Your order number 182xxx has already been processed in our warehouse and since you no longer wish to receive your order I have sent a request to the warehouse to cancel this order.

If the warehouse not receive the cancellation in time, I recommend that you refuse acceptance if your packages are delivered by FedEx.

Your order will then be automatically returned to us.

The refund will be made once our warehouse has confirmed receipt of the packages.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards / Freundliche GrüßeMaryna

(Fanatec Support Team)

****************************************************************************************

• Those who have the QR2 on order with Fanatec should check their order status again. Mines changed from December 22nd to now January 3rd which almost makes no sense that Fanatec knows they wont be shipping from the 3rd till the 10th. My order status still remains the same as "in progress" but now this is the 4th or 5th time my QR has been pushed back with no real update from Fanatec. I checked my order status last night before I went to bed and now first thing in the morning it comes up with the new date.

I'm in the United States and the QR2 is the only item from a black friday order I have that is "on order". My order included the limited edition F1 wheel with APM/QR2 and the V3 BF deal. I will be sure to update and post here if anything changes.

• "in progress" status comes after or before "Handover to warehouse" status?

• How long did it take for you guys to get a refund? I just cancelled my order.

• for me that sounds little funny tho. all the products for me delivered but status are the Handover to warehouse

it sound like i'm a warehouse

• I think it comes before it even gets to the warehouse. It was that status from the time I ordered and paid for my orders which has shown up on my credit card statement due already. So payment went through without a doubt and they have my money.

• That's because FANATEC made a change to the order history page back in early December. It used to be "In progress" then "Completely Shipped". However, "completely shipped" in FANATEC terms meant that the order was sent to the warehouse for shipping, not that the order was actually shipped. I'm guessing that due to the number of people complaining that they weren't receiving their items when the order page says it was shipped they changed it to read "Handover to warehouse" instead. Unfortunately, that also changed all previous past orders that had already been shipped and received to also read the same status.

It would be interesting to know if orders placed after the change in December the status gets changed from "handover" to "shipped".

• The answer for the last question is no.

They even forget to change the status of cancelled orders to cancelled. Cancelled my BF order made on 24.nov and it still says completely shipped. 😂

• Its great so far. Arrived the day after I ordered it and seems to be working brilliantly

• Just filed a paypal dispute today for the order I made on 11/25. Done with this company!

Gran Turismo DD Pro (5 Nm)

Boost Kit 180 (8Nm)

CSL Pedals Tuning Kit

CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit

ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 

ClubSport USB Adapter

• I just got a notification from FEDEX that a shipment is on its way to me. The reference number matches my Black Friday order that I placed on 24 November 2023, handover to warehouse on 25 November 2023. My order page does not indicate anything yet, but with past orders I should see something tomorrow (Thursday).

To provide insight to others, here is my order.

• CSL DD Table Clamp
    • CSL Pedals
    • CSL Steering Wheel BMW
    • QR1 Lite Wheel-Side
    • CSL DD (5 NM)
    • Boost Kit 180 (8 NM)
    • CSL Pedals Tuning Kit
    • CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit
    • Clubsport Shifter SQ V1.5
    • Clubsport USB Adapter
    • Clubsport Shifter Table Clamp
    • Button Caps and Sticker Set

Part of the order is scheduled to arrive on Friday and some on Saturday.

Still waiting on some other orders; one for the QR2 base-side and the other for ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X.

• Thank you for posting your update and order info. It is much appreciated.

• Warranty starts ticking once it's "handed over to warehouse" or previously "completely shipped", but normally it also ships around that time. Once you actually receive the products, you can send them a request to change the warranty date -> they can't take away your warranty by days, weeks or months. I know most of the people won't do it anyways, but they should, just in case.

• I found the first 2023 Limited F1 wheel in the us on ebay tonight. Someone posted it complete with the QR2. So I am now hopeful to get mines soon since there has been a sighting. Crossing my fingers that as soon as the inventory is done mines should be coming to me shortly thereafter.

• Just received my last item today.

My setup is complete thanks Fanatec great service and products I’ll be back in future to upgrade hopefully.

• You're welcome. I forgot to mention that my order number is 1845xxx.

• No one will be going to any prison calm yourself.

• shut up, you see I'm forcing them to hire me or give me a 50% discount on my shopping

😂

• “I'm forcing them”

😂

The thing about force is, you need leverage. Something you miss dearly. Here and in real life. 🧻

• Wouldn’t be sure about this… might exceed his skills.

• I have an order from Nov 21st and still no updates: 1811659